The contract is a support and assistance mission for the deployment of PostgreSQL / PostGIS and associated services.
This contract covers four distinct positions:
- Position 1: A mission of technical analysis and implementation of PostgreSQL / PostGIS in the Walloon infrastructure for spatial information INFRASIG;
- Position 2: A migration assistance geodata IPCC (General Plan Continues Mapping) of the current Oracle production environment in a DBMS PostgreSQL / PostGIS dedicated
- Position 3: Training Benefits for the administration and use of PostgreSQL / PostGIS.
- Position 4: A mission of maintenance and provision of support for the application.
The amenities are designed to rethink and redevelop the building to:
- Modernize and adapt to current technical and legal requirements in security matters, accessibility and energy and environmental performance,
- To bring together in the same space, different functions that allow companies to go through the different stages of the innovation process (problematization, ideation, prototyping, testing), and therefore innovation through rapid process simple, interactive.
The design of this Hub aims to build the new creative ecosystem by promoting transdisciplinary hybridization and collaborative intelligence.
The objective is to design an inviting environment for creativity, participation and involvement of different stakeholders.