This contract is to:
- Evacuation and recovery of sludge from treatment plants Boussoit, Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont, Saint-Vaast and Trivières in agriculture in strict compliance with the Order of the Walloon Government on the use in or on soil sewage sludge or sludge from septic night soil treatment center of 12 January 1995, the Walloon Government Decree on the sustainable management of nitrogen in agriculture of 3 March 2005 (Book II Environment code), authorizations and use certificates obtained for application in agriculture of sludge;
- The use of container disposal;
- The administrative management of the sector.
This contract is a draft copyright assignment including the possible use of subcontracting and other complementary skills necessary for the implementation of the project for workovers and compliance of the former Hyon communal house located 56 rue de la Place in B-7022 Hyon.
The work involves a complete renovation of the building that will integrate the following assignments:
- Areas reserved for educational activities (to be defined in collaboration with kindergarten and primary offices located nearby) on the ground floor;
- Areas reserved for the reception of one or more associations (association) on the first floor
- Zones reserved for the reception of Hyon scouts on the second floor
Project The author will have to establish a complete file including studies on architecture, stability and special techniques (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, elevator ...).
The project will consider the issue on the urban integration of the structure into the existing built environment on one hand and the intrinsic structural and architectural constraints of the other building (accessibility, traffic, natural lighting, ...)
The record will include structural studies and special techniques to be adapted to future assignments of the building and the fire department charges.
This mission involves a team including at least one or architect (s), or an engineer (s) stability and or engineer (s) in special techniques.
The bidder is notified that the Adjudicator power could stop the mission after each phase for reasons of its own, without resulting to him any compensation.
These are small, commonly used equipment for equipping and operating a teaching, research or analysis laboratory such as:
All types of balloons - All types of clamps
All types of beakers - All types of bottles
All types of test pieces - All types of plastic consumables
All types of funnels - All types of consumables
All types of chromatography pipettes. (Insert, vials, columns, all types of petri dishes crimp caps ......)
All types of tubes - All types of volumetric flasks.
Supply of laboratory products.
These products are intended for use in live and non-living organisms and also for specific tests related to biotechnology such as:
Cellulose tests PCR tests
Agarose detection of legionellosis by PCR.
These are products and materials related to specific microbiological tests for agri-food, environmental and medical analysis, linked or not to closed automatons (ex Tempo, Vidas, Vitek) such as:
Tests in test boxes identification and specification
Galleries for bacteria and Enterobacteriaceae
Reagents for identification gallery for Enterobacteriaceae.
They are products intended for specific tests related to immunology such as:
Disease detection tests
Blood grouping (toxoplasmosis, syphilis, AIDS virus, Hepatitis B, ...... ..).
Laboratory products for use in teaching.
These are products and materials for specific tests related to hematology, in particular to the analysis of DNA
Specific tests on DNA treatment
These are products intended for specific tests related to bacteriology in agri-food analysis, environment ...
The intercommunal IMIO has been operational since 1.1.2012. Its objective is to promote and coordinate the pooling of business solutions, products and services for local authorities and is based on 3 main activities:
- produce open source software that meets the needs of local authorities. The open source model allows IMIO to have mastery of the tools and to have the choice of the provider for the realization of developments. Some of the developments can also be carried out internally, which guarantees greater autonomy of action,
- purchase proprietary solutions in the purchasing center to enable municipalities to benefit from market solutions at a lower cost and offer a service to accompany their use and development,
- formalize the work processes of local (organizational) authorities.
The philosophy proposed remains that of pooling in the "bottom-up" logic and shared efforts to reduce costs for members, while producing solutions better adapted to the realities of local authorities since they are the ones who produce them or have them produced .
The purpose of lot 1 is to dematerialise documents of different types taking into account standards in terms of documentary capture.
The aim of Lot 2 is to define a framework contract that allows the implementation of an automated invoice extraction infrastructure in 2 different environments: the final customer's local infrastructure and IMIO's shared infrastructure.
These master agreements will allow IMIO members (CF. Appendix C) to use the central purchasing facility to order these supplies, licenses and services. A regular updating of the list of members will be communicated to the selected supplier.
Phase type - FRA.