1.3 OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
The object of the contract is firstly the study for the refurbishment of the Brusselsesteenweg (N235) from the junction with the Pastor Bolsstraat and Alsembergsesteenweg (kmp. 9.0) to Winderickxplein (kmp. 10.1) with a view to creating a safe school environment and the creation of bike paths. In addition, the contract includes the integration of the (already partially dimensioned) completely separate sewage into the Brusselsesteenweg (N235).
1.4 DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTRACT
The contract includes the complete study, including the monitoring of the works as described in the technical regulations.
It is a task in two parts, each part is divided into phases (see section 3.2 in the technical provisions).
The contract mainly includes:
- Designing a safe school environment:
- Designing bicycle along the Brusselsesteenweg (N235);
- Designing safe and accessible bus stops along the Brusselsesteenweg (N235);
- All support measures to carry out work above, like eg port securities and other traffic management procedures.
- Checking further develop and integrate the drainage design (the diameter defined by HydroScan) in the design of the Brusselsesteenweg (N235) to obtain a completely separate sewer system. In addition, the necessary buffering should also be provided;
- Providing advice and support during the execution of the works.
For a detailed description of the subject of the contract is made to the technical requirements.
Environmentally examination of sediments in the Dender- and Lower Scheldt - 2016-2017