The command is issued for the following lots:
Lot 1: Architectural section
- Structural work
- Concrete structures
- Aluminum exterior joinery
Lot 2: Finish
- Plasterboard and plaster works
- glass walls
- Light partition
- Tile work
- Interior joinery / furniture
Lot 3: Electricity
- Customize and extend existing installation
- Fire and intrusion detection including signaling.
- Automatic door systems
Lot 4: HVAC and plumbing
- Full ventilation
- Heating - expansion
- All kinds of pipes
- Sanitary ware including appliances and accessories.
This assignment is a contract for the adoption of services within the meaning of Art. 3 of the Law of 15.6.2006.
These services relate to the management of the buildings belonging to the Waterways and Zeekanaal NV and Flemish Waterweg NV patrimony.
Waterways and Zeekanaal NV and De Vlaamse Waterweg NV have a large and diverse heritage, ranging from warehouses to warehouses to houses. It covers 700 buildings (staffed and unmanned) and various building functions, as several functions (service building, operating building, technology, warehouse and housing) are housed in a number of buildings. This diverse patrimonium demands modern, innovative and future-oriented building management so that this heritage is a safe working and living environment that also retains its market value in the future.
Outsourcing of technical and operational support for building management at the Flemish Waterway and Waterways and Zeekanaal.
This contract relates to general or specific cleaning of classrooms, bathrooms, offices, catering, warehouses, auditoriums, ....
Objective: Use a professional service with adequate infrastructure in function pleasant studying and working (SD11).
PXL University attaches great importance to a pleasant working and learning environment. In it a clean interior plays an important role. The cleaning requires professional output during or after working hours, in the presence or absence of staff. For optimal alignment with the client and the coordination of the work was 1 point permanently available.
The premises are being housed in six campuses:
- Campus Eleventh Line, Eleventh liniestraat 24-26 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Quartier Canal, Bootstraat 11 to 3500 Hasselt;
- Corda Campus Kempen Steenweg 293 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Vildersstraat, Vildersstraat 5 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Guffenslaan, Guffenslaan 39 to 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan b H to 3590 Diepenbeek.
The present assignment concerns general or specific cleaning of classrooms, sanitation, offices, catering, warehouses, aula's, ....
Objective: commitment to professional services with appropriate infrastructure for pleasant study and working climate (SD11).
Hogeschool PXL attaches great importance to a pleasant work and education environment. In that, a clean interior plays an important role. The cleaning requires professional export during or after working hours, in the presence or absence of the staff. For optimal alignment with the client and the coordination of the work, one contact point is permanently accessible
The rooms are housed in 6 campuses:
- Campus Elfde Line, Elfde-Liniestraat 24 - 26 te 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Quartier Canal, 11 Bootstraat, 3500 Hasselt;
- Corda Campus, Kempische Steenweg 293, 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Vildersstraat, Vildersstraat 5, 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Guffenslaan, 39 Guffenslaan te 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan b. H to 3590 Diepenbeek.