The command is issued for the following lots:
Lot 1: Architectural section
- Structural work
- Concrete structures
- Aluminum exterior joinery
Lot 2: Finish
- Plasterboard and plaster works
- glass walls
- Light partition
- Tile work
- Interior joinery / furniture
Lot 3: Electricity
- Customize and extend existing installation
- Fire and intrusion detection including signaling.
- Automatic door systems
Lot 4: HVAC and plumbing
- Full ventilation
- Heating - expansion
- All kinds of pipes
- Sanitary ware including appliances and accessories.
This contract relates to general or specific cleaning of classrooms, bathrooms, offices, catering, warehouses, auditoriums, ....
Objective: Use a professional service with adequate infrastructure in function pleasant studying and working (SD11).
PXL University attaches great importance to a pleasant working and learning environment. In it a clean interior plays an important role. The cleaning requires professional output during or after working hours, in the presence or absence of staff. For optimal alignment with the client and the coordination of the work was 1 point permanently available.
The premises are being housed in six campuses:
- Campus Eleventh Line, Eleventh liniestraat 24-26 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Quartier Canal, Bootstraat 11 to 3500 Hasselt;
- Corda Campus Kempen Steenweg 293 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Vildersstraat, Vildersstraat 5 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Guffenslaan, Guffenslaan 39 to 3500 Hasselt;
- Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan b H to 3590 Diepenbeek.