The contract consists of supplying various reports and consultancy services relating to the environment, nature, urban planning, mobility and environment safety. In addition technical expertise may be required for all environmental, health, urban planning, mobility or environmental safety related questions.
Following lots are distinguished:
- Lot 1: preparation of environmental permits, environmental reports and license / sign things ikv environment legislation and carrying out environmental audits;
- Lot 2: preparation of demolition inventories;
- Lot 3: preparation of studies / expertise on environment and nature;
- Lot 4: preparation of studies / expertise on mobility;
- Lot 5: preparation of studies / expertise on environment security;
- Lot 6: Establish notes / expertise on archeology.
various adjustment works St Joseph ASO - Essen
Lot 2 = restore carbonation
time limit: 10 days - estimate € 23,000
Lot 3 = replace exterior joinery
- 60 calendar days construction workshop
- 5 working placement in situ
estimate € 51,000
lot 4 = working environment
execution time: 5 working days - estimate € 30,000
This Assignment for Services concerns the supply, maintenance and support of a Common Data Environment, a common location where the data of BAM projects is accommodated online.
This Assignment is an assignment for services within the meaning of Article 2, 21 ° of the Public Procurement Act of 17.6.2016.
The Assignment concerns the delivery, maintenance and support of a Common Data Environment, a common place where the data of BAM projects is accommodated online.
In order to manage the abundance of data, BAM wants a common data platform (Common Data Environment)
organization on which all data related to these subprojects are accommodated and managed. This data will relate to the study phase and / or a placement procedure and / or an execution phase of an infrastructure project. BAM strives for it
to set up the Common Data Environment as "the only source of the truth", the number of environments to process data should be limited to one, the Common Data Environment.
It is currently anticipated that six subprojects will be housed in the Common Data Environment. In time, other projects managed by BAM will also be added as subproject (s).
This Assignment for Services concerns the supply, maintenance and support of a Common Data Environment, a common place where the data of BAM projects are accommodated online.