The contract is for the digitization of archival documents of the Planning Service - Environment.
It constitutes the third stage processing of the entire archive (consisting in total of over 60,000 records) and aims to complete the digitization of archival materials remaining (+/- 36,000 files). These benefits may be subject by repeating twice consolidation of conditional phases depending on budget availability.
VIDEOS OF ACHIEVEMENT FOR BRUSSELS ENVIRONMENT
Working environment for the project "High coulter Coulter Dusting" Waregem
Large and Small Kerkstraat, Waagstraat, Torenstraat area designer for roads and environment
Redevelopment school environment Pottelberg & Burg Mees Miss F. Bethunelaan (SOV)
TERVUREN FPS Health Food Environment / Science Policy: Creation of DWA and RWA sewerage
Expansion Schulen primary school with six classrooms, multipurpose room and appurtenances: Phase 2: demolition + canopy + environment + technology works
The city Izegem intends to build a football grandstand with changing rooms, sanitary facilities and cafeteria, to build a football field in artificial turf and renew existing athletics track at the site at the height of the sports complex, the Cricket South.
The present sub-project includes the construction of a football field in artificial turf (incl. Illumination 2nd class amateurs), renovation athletics track and equipment (incl. Outdoor lighting), construction stand stand with storage, the environment construction around the football and athletics track and the construction of a Finnish track.
The implementation period is divided into function of the new works in two distinct phases:
- Phase 1: artificial pitch;
- Phase 2: athletics track.
Probable starting date of phase 1 artificial: april 2017. The work is to be completed by the end of July 2017.
Probable starting date Phase 2 athletics track: January 2018. The work is to be completed by the end of May 2018.
The proposed maximum execution times of this contract are set out in the following part steps:
Phase 1a: artificial pitch construction (including field lighting.), Closures and accessories including environment around the football field: 60 calendar days.
Phase 1b: green areas around the football field: 15 calendar days.
Phase 2a: renovation athletics track (including lighting.), Closures and accessories including environment around the athletics track and build new stand stand with storage (including scarifiying existing grandstand.): 165 calendar days.
Phase 2b: green areas around the athletics track: 20 calendar days.
various works to improve the living environment for the citizen initiative in 3 lots
- Rue Poppies - 6030 GOUTROUX
- Rue Pierre-Joseph Lecomte - 6020 DAMPREMY
- Rue du Rambulant - 6060 GILLY
service contract for the collection, sorting and recycling of used textiles and leather products harvested in container parks BEP Environment
The final candidate, who is assigned the task, will bring the amount deducted from the fee.
composition based team:
The team of technical experts at least consist of:
• An office for the civil engineering / infrastructure on the public environment construction. This agency should have experience with complex contracts and building public space in underground car parks.
• A stability agency (eg share build the underground parking, bridge, ...);
• A desk for special techniques (eg share lighting, electricity, irrigation, ...);
• A safety coordinator design and weathered donkey calibration;
• If necessary, an architect which rely on can be done in function of obtaining planning permission where there are licensing structures are in the design.
The contract involves the reconstruction of the roads on the site Inagro in Beitem
(Opbraakwerken, harvesting existing plantations, construction of drainage, ...)
- Coordination with the construction / adaptation of utility lines;
- The Werf- and detour signs;
- Felling of trees
- Construction of separate sewer DWA and RWA;
- The construction of a pumping station DWA;
- Maintenance of a DWA-pumping station;
- The construction of RWA (infiltration) canals;
- Construction of inbuizingen and kopmuren in canals;
- Construction dam constructions in canals;
- The connection of domestic discharges new DWA;
- The connection of domestic discharges new RWA;
- Connecting Slokkers new RWA;
- The dry earth to realize the designed profiles;
- Drain and / or processing of land surplus land / building material;
- Construction of crushed stone foundations;
- The construction of asphalt in paving;
- Construction of pavements in asphalt;
- Construction of precast concrete and paid-linear elements in the field;
- The placement of road signs, poles, etc;
- The green construction and maintenance.
The command is issued for the following lots:
Lot 1: Architectural section
- Structural work
- Concrete structures
- Aluminum exterior joinery
Lot 2: Finish
- Plasterboard and plaster works
- glass walls
- Light partition
- Tile work
- Interior joinery / furniture
Lot 3: Electricity
- Customize and extend existing installation
- Fire and intrusion detection including signaling.
- Automatic door systems
Lot 4: HVAC and plumbing
- Full ventilation
- Heating - expansion
- All kinds of pipes
- Sanitary ware including appliances and accessories.
Stiinglhamber in 5540 Hastière- container park of Ciney, street Happe 2-5590 Ciney- container park of Havelange, road Durbuy 5374 Maffe- container park of Hamois Rue des Papillons in 5360 Hamois- container yard of Ohey, rue de Ciney in 5350 Ohey- transfer center of Biron, market Street Covered in 5590 CineyPour lot 6 - Rochefort container yard drive to Ciney 5580 Rochefort-Beauraing container park, street Rochefort n 223-5570 Beauraing- container park Bièvre, rue Grande in 5555 Oizy- container park of Gedinne Bouillon road to 5575 Malvoisin- transfer center Malvoisin, rue de Bouillon in 5575 MalvoisinPour lot 7 - park container Cerfontaine, Rue des valizes 41-5630 Cerfontaine- container park Couvin, Rue Lion in 5660 Frasnes (Nam.) - park in Doische containers, Marais Street 4-5680 Doische- container park Viroinval, Chemin Paradise in 5670 Vierves-on-Viroin- transfer center Vodecée, Street Merlemont 5600 Philippeville
The construction of the garage streets and sidewalks in the subdivision Good to Boeve Church and the
construction of footpaths in St-Denijseweg and Ambassador Baertlaan.
The works mainly comprise what follows:
a. Organisation of topographic operations
b. Breaking up pavements and their foundations
d. Construction of drainage rings
e. Building foundations
f. Construction of street gutters
g. Places of storm drains and their connections.
h. Construction of streets and sidewalks in small-scale materials
i. yard signs and signals
k. Maintenance during the warranty period.
This list is not exhaustive.
Implementation period: 40 days
This notice concerns the delivery of services related to SI photonics processing of wafers for later post processing in a cleanroom environment.
LONCIN - FORT - Annual Lease maintenance of green spaces and surroundings
The contract is for works, supplies, services, transportation, labor and all means necessary for the implementation of the annual lease.
This works contract includes equipment, materials and products as well as transport, labor, expenses, actions, expenses and any means of implementation necessary for achieving perfect, complete and complies with state of the art and the destination of all works related to spatial parking Warfaaz sports Center located at 4900 SPA - Avenue Amédée Hesse, No. 41.