Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project
| Published January 4, 2017 - Deadline February 7, 2017
Invitation for Bids – Rebidding
1. The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh has received a loan from the
Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of Coastal Towns Environmental
Infrastructure Project (CTEIP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan for
payments under the following contract for which this Invitation for Tender (IFT) is issued.
Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB.
2. The Project Director, Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project (CTEIP),
Local Government Engineering Department (LGED) now invites sealed bids from eligible
bidders for the procurement of the following Goods:
Package No. Lot No
and Delivery of
4(Four) Units 4
4 nos 8 Week 5000.00
3. National Competitive Bidding (NCB) will be conducted in accordance ADB’s Single-
Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source
countries mentioned as described in the Bidding Document.
4. A pre-bid meeting will be held on 25 January 2017 at 11:00 hours at the address below.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Director,
Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project (CTEIP) at the address below and inspect
the bidding documents during normal office hours (from 9:00 hours to 17:00 hours) on all
working days up to 6 February 2017.
Date: 4 January 2017
3133-BAN: Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project
Procurement and Delivery of 4(Four) Units 4 Wheel Drive Vehicle
7 February 2017, 14:00 hours (local time)
6. A complete set of bidding documents (in English) may be purchased by interested
eligible bidders upon submission of a written application to the above address and upon
payment of a non-refundable fees for each package as mentioned in the above table only during
normal office hours on all working days till 6 February 2017.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00 hours, 7 February 2017.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount as described in the
Bidding Document. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose
to attend at the address below on 15:00 hours 7 February 2017.
9. The Project Director will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by
bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
10. The Invitation for Tender (IFT) will also be available at the Web Sites:
http://www.lged.gov.bd and www.cptu.gov.bd.
11. The authority reserves all the rights to accept any bid or to reject any or all bids without
assigning any reasons whatsoever.
12. The address referred to above is:
Project Director, Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project (CTEIP)
Level-13, RDEC Bhaban, LGED H/Q, Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207
Bangladesh telephone + (88)-02-8143120,
Facsimile: + (88)-02-8181438;