Hosting of Productin and Testing Environment for Case Management solution
The Advancing Small Business Queensland Strategy 2016-20 (the Strategy) is the Queensland Government’s plan to enable small business to meet the challenges of a changing economy by creating a stronger environment for small business to start, grow and employ.
The Strategy includes a suite of services and support including:
• the Mentoring for Growth program
• three targeted grants programs (Small Business Entrepreneur Grants, Small Business Digital Grants and the Accelerate Small Business Grants)
• tailored small business workshops.
This suite of services is designed to ensure small businesses are provided an opportunity to work smarter, be sustainable and achieve their growth aspirations.
The Office of Small Business has set the following targets:
• deliver 500 Mentoring for Growth activities each year by 2020
• grow the number of active Mentors involved in the Mentoring for Growth program to from 500 to 650 by 2020
• deliver a minimum of 1,500 grants to small businesses by 2020
• Small businesses (1 – 19 employees) across Queensland
• Experienced business leaders and experts who could volunteer to become Mentors in the Mentoring for Growth program
Complete requirements are outlined in Schedule 1 of the attached Routine Contract Details.