Energy Manager Control System - Energy Manager Server
Department of the Air Force, Air Mobility Command | Published August 12, 2014 - Deadline August 27, 2014
The 319 Contracting Flight at Grand Forks AFB, ND 58205 intends to solicit and award a sole source purchase order to Honeywell for the Energy Manager Control System (EMCS) - Energy Manager Server software upgrade, equipment repair, installation and maintenence. he contractor shall provide all management, tools, supplies, equipment, and labor necessary to repair the Honeywell Energy Manager and it's connectivity to meters and Enterprise Building Intergrator (EBI) Server at Grand Forks Air Force Base (GFAFB), ND. The contractor shall perform to the standards in this contract as well as all local, state, and federal regulations. The contractor shall maintain the integrity and compatibility of the entire Honeywell Energy Manager and it's connectivity to meters and EBI server to ensure maximum operability.
The work to be performed under this PWS requires the Contractor to:
1) Honeywell Energy Manager requires connectivity of communication lines and hardware between the central server and electric and natural gas meters. Perform software configuration to include IP addresses on the advanced meters to enable the Honeywell Energy Manager to monitor, process, store, and display building operational data. EMCS and Advanced Metering information must be handled accurately, reliably, and stored to maintain data integrity. Digital connectivity between the buildings and the central servers must be continuous and reliable to preserve integrity of the transmitted data. Data storage and processing must support all required energy savings initiatives.
2) Upgrade the current GFAFB Energy Manager Server to a Honeywell Energy Manager running Win 2008 and ensure that the Honeywell Energy Manager can receive input from up to 241 utility meters by annually verifying that utility meters and their corresponding data on the Honeywell Energy Manager are equivalent
3) Provide underground communication lines for buildings which need this to connect their electric/gas meters to the Honeywell Energy Manager and are designated for this in appendix A.
4) The Contractor shall run 5 or 6-wire cable from PX box to in-Building LAN Switch Box for each building which requires this for meter connectivity to Honeywell Energy Manager and provide labor to repair any non-functioning meter.
5) Update the Honeywell Energy Manager database using the Data Conversion Tool as buildings/meters change,
6) Operate Windows Operating Software, (i.e., Window XP/Vista/7/8). Verify the anti-virus software updates monthly.
7) Repair and maintain hardware used to provide an interface between system operators and meters installed throughout the base buildings.
8) The updated points list must be generated for the X Tech Pat log if applicable.
9) Connect the Honeywell Energy Manager to GFAFB's EBI server, set up the types of integrated programming with the EBI and Honeywell Energy Manager to allow load shedding, and install the most recent Honeywell Energy Manager Software on the Honeywell Energy Manager.
10) Change meter IP addresses as needed for connectivity to Honeywell Energy Manager.
11) Upgrade the hardware and software for the Honeywell Energy Manager as needed if Microsoft or Air Force policies dictate that they must upgrade.
12) Monthly backup the Honeywell Energy Manager's database.
The applicable NAICS is 238210 with a size standard of $15,000,000.00. Consideration for unrestricted competition is being conducted.
Any interested party, other than Honeywell, that feels they can satisfy this requirement must identify their interest, experience, and capability to satisfy the requirement no later than 15 days after the posted date of this announcement. All interested parties must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database for award consideration.