VN-Renewable Energy Development Project - P103238
Nam Mo & Nam Non Hydropower Joint Stock Company | Published January 21, 2015 - Deadline March 6, 2015
Ban Ang Hydropower Plant: Supply, Installation, Testing And
Commissioning Of Electro-mechanical Equipment And Technical Services
SOCIALISTREPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
RENEWABLEENERGY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Supply,Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electro-Mechanical Equipment and TechnicalServices
Ban AngHydropower Plant
Date: 20th January 2015
Credit No: Cr.4564-VN
1. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) in various currencies towards the cost ofRenewable Energy Development Project. It isintended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electro-Mechanical Equipment and TechnicalServices, Ban Ang Hydropower Plant.
2. The Nam Mo & Nam Non Hydropower Joint Stock Company now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply,Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electro-Mechanical Equipment and Technical Services and construction and completionof the Facilities of Ban Ang Hydropower Plant briefly describedbelow:
- Two hydro-generating units,Bulb type turbine, capacity of 2 x 8.5 MW
- Auxiliary mechanicalequipments
- Electrical and controlequipments
The Time for Operational Acceptance of twogenerating units shall be six hundred ninety (690)days.
3. Bidding will be conducted using the International CompetitiveBidding(ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, works, and Non-Consulting services under IBRD and IDA Credit and Grant byWorld Bank Borrowers, January 2011, and is open to all Bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in theGuidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of from9:00am 15th January 2015 until 9.00am of 6th March 2015:
Nam Mo & Nam Non Hydropower Joint StockCompany
No.7, 61A1 alley, Duy Tan Road, Hung Dung ward, Vinhcity, Nghe An province, Vietnam
Mr. Dao Duy Tan
Tel: +84 38 3503666
Fax: +84 38 3564068
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to theabove and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of one million Vietnamese Dong (VND 1,000,000).
6. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 9:00am 6thMarch, 2015 and must be accompanied by a security of one hundred fifty thousand Unites States Dollar (USD 150,000) or VND3,000,000,000 or anequivalent amount of freely convertible currency
7. Bids will be opened in the presenceof bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 9:30am 6thMarch2015 at the above-mentioned offices.