HEALTH SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT PROJECT - P113349
CPIB ?Health -3? | Published April 29, 2015 - Deadline June 16, 2015
Procurement Of Stomatology Equipment
1. The Republic ofUzbekistan has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of"Health System Improvement" Projectand it intends to apply part of the proceeds ofthis credit to payments under the Contract for "Procurement of Stomatology Equipment".
2. The CPIB "Health -3" now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for:
Dental unit with accessories
High-speed air turbine dental handpiece
Micromotor handpiece, straight
Micromotor handpiece, angular
Dental chair for examination
The Bid has to contain all positions in presentedto Lot for 100%.
3. Bidding will be conductedthrough the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: ProcurementofGoods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [January, 2011] ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible biddersas defined in theProcurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict ofinterest.
4. Interested eligible biddersmay obtain further information from CPIB "Health -3";;e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Tashkent time, from Monday through to Friday.
5. A complete set of BiddingDocuments in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written Application to the address below and uponpayment of a nonrefundable fee of 200 USD (VAT free) or the equivalent inUzbek soums at the exchange rate fixed by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. The method of payment will be Bank transfer into one of two following accounts ofCPIB"Health -3"
US Dollars: Account # 20210840304947771003, Private Open Joint StockCommercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent, 100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; SWIFT: INFBUZ2X, Correspondentaccount 30111840610000217501 in OJSC "Promsvyazbank" Moscow,Russia, SWIFT Code: PRMSRUMM.
Uzbek Soums: Account # 22696000004947771002, Private Open Joint StockCommercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent, 100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; MFO 01041, INN 302124089.
All banking charges and fees related to the bank transfer shall be for the bidder'saccount.
6. The bidding documents may be obtained by an authorized representative of the bidder from the officestated below upon submission to the CPIB"Health -3" of Bidder's Authorization anddocuments confirming payment of the non-refundable fee to one of the above accounts. The bidding documents may also be sent to thebidder by courier at no additional charge to the bidder following the receipt by the CPIB"Health -3" ofa written request quoting tender number HP/ICB/15/05 UZ, providingaddress of delivery,contact details, and document confirming payment of the non-refundable fee to one of the above accounts.Bidding Documents will be available from April 30, 2015.
7. All bids must be accompaniedby an original of Bid Security. The amount of Bid Security shall be notless than equivalent of the following amounts in freely convertible currency:
Lot # 1: US$ 112,000.00
8. Bids must be deliveredto the CPIB "Health -3" (Tashkent Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education, 51, Parkentskaya str., Tashkent, 100007 Republic of Uzbekistan,Third floor/room # 5, Procurementdepartment) at or before 3:00 PM (Tashkenttime) on June 16, 2015.
Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
Late bids will be rejected.
Bidswill be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives, who choose to attend in person or on-line at the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 12, Navoi Street, Second floor, at the Conference Room at 3:15 PM (Tashkent time) on June 16,2015.