This qualification system covers the following areas:
- design studies,
- factory repairs,
- on-site operations (including non-destructive testing),
- manufacture of spare parts for turbines and generators of EDF's thermal power plants in France with a capacity greater than or equal to 250 MW as well as turbine turbine pumps.
It concerns the following materials or activities:
- the turbine bodies,
- turbo-fuel pumps,
- the bearings,
- the admission organs,
- auxiliaries (lubrication pump, regulation, lifting, ...),
- the control of the fins,
- non-destructive examinations,
- the exciter.
The technologies concerned are:
For the turbines: 250 MW EMC, 250 MW Alstom, 250 MW rake, 600 MW rake, 600 MW Alstom, Q 600 Alstom, 700 MW EMC.
For the alternators: 250 MW Jeumont, 250 MW EMC, 250 MW Alstom, 600 MW Jeumont, 600 MW Alstom, Q600 Alstom, 700 MW EMC.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of the 2 power generation turbines and equipment over a 6-year maintenance cycle. This contract concerns the preventive and corrective maintenance of 2 CENTAUR 50 T 6200 turbogenerators, 2 biogas compressor packs, control cabinets and the compressed air station. This market also includes the overhaul (standard exchange of turbine and gearbox) which is expected in the last year of the market.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of the 2 power generation turbines and equipment over a 6-year maintenance cycle.
This contract concerns the preventive and corrective maintenance of two turbogenerators CENTAUR 50 T 6200, two biogas compressor packs, control cabinets and a compressed air station.
This market also includes the overhaul (standard exchange of turbine and gearbox) which is expected in the last year of the market.
Supply service essences armies in fixed quantities of jet fuel for turbine engines for aviation by introducing Lavera (Lot 1) and the harbor (Lot 2) in the network of pipelines common defense of NATO.
Market for the firm and optional supply of inlet valve bodies and regulating valve for the Q600 steam turbines in EDF's thermal power generation fleet in France.
This consultation concerns the renovation of the hydro-mechanical components of the Mervent hydroelectric plant.
The performance of the contract shall include:
- replacement of the plant foot valve (butterfly type),
- the re-painting of the forced pipes and spiral tarpaulin,
- the disassembly and renovation of the wheels,
- the renovation of vacuum cleaners,
- replacement of the oil station,
- the detailed study of a reserved flow turbine.
In optional section: supply and installation of a reserved flow turbine.
Renovation work on the hydromechanical organs of the Mervent hydroelectric plant in the Vendée (85).