I. The provision of lighting infrastructure, providing technical efficiency according to the current level of technical expertise, due diligence and to the law in the Town and Municipality of Niepołomice.
II. Room service allows reporting of complaints and information of a malfunction of the lighting network for 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
III. Promptly take action in emergency situations, such as:
a.) a road traffic collision which resulted in the damage has a network of lighting,
b.) the state of the network endangering the environment,
c.) the failure of parts of the lighting infrastructure, which are regions of a power transformer station MV / 0.4 kV,
d.) the other cases caused by eg .: action elements and third parties.
IV. Troubleshooting points of light at the time of the determination of the Contractor or the effective application by the Employer, calculated as follows:
a.) 48 hours on weekdays, ie. from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays,
b.) 48 hours counted from the start of the first weekday after public holiday where the fault has been reported (detected) on the day preceding the day off.
V. Notification of the Employer of the failures of the lighting infrastructure, the removal of which in terms of in / in particular is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Contractor.
VI. Reporting to the Employer to remove the fault by local units subordinate to the Contractor.
The scope of the contract:
The purpose of execution of the contract the Contractor undertakes to provide to the service of the Employer:
1) Conducting use of lighting devices in such a way that technical efficiency in accordance with Annex 1 to the Agreement
2) Improvement of service standard lighting by performing work in accordance with the material scope, as shown in Appendix 4 to the Agreement, taking into account that the Contractor shall perform operations on existing electrical equipment, which are the property using its own modern energy-saving technical measures to ensure the improvement of the management and rational consumption electricity and road safety.
3) hour continuous operation through employees Regional Network of MV and LV in Oleśnica (SWS-3), enabling the reporting of complaints and information
malfunction of the lighting infrastructure, 7 days a week,
24 hours per day.
4) immediately take action in emergency situations, such as:
a) a road traffic collision which resulted in damage to the network has been lighting;
b) the state of the lighting infrastructure endangering the environment;
c) failure of parts of the lighting infrastructure which area of the power transformer station MV / LV.
5) Removal of reported faults and failures of individual light points
time to 96 hours from the Employer.
Time to repair it will be counted as follows:
96 hours on weekdays, ie. From Monday to Friday, excluding holidays,
96 hours starting from the beginning of the first working day after a public holiday from work in cases where notification took place on the day preceding the day off.
6) Removal of defects at its own cost lighting infrastructure, resulting from road traffic collisions and action elements.
7) Notice Zam ...
The contract is:
a) the servicing of lighting devices in a way that ensures their technical efficiency,
b) Hour (7 days a week) service lighting infrastructure, with the possibility of redress and information on irregularities in its operation,
c) take immediate action in emergency situations, such as road traffic collision which resulted in damage has a network of lighting, state of the lighting infrastructure endangering the environment, failure of parts of the lighting infrastructure which area of the power transformer station MV / LV.
d) removal of reported malfunctions and failures of individual light points in time up to 96 hours from the Employer,
e) troubleshooting the lighting infrastructure caused by the activities of the elements,
f) notifying the Employer of the failure of the lighting infrastructure, the removal of which the dates specified in paragraph d) is impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Contractor,
g) reporting to the Employer remove the fault by notification in writing or by fax, or electronically - e-mail.
h) upgrade service lighting by performing work in accordance with the material scope, as shown in Appendix 4 of the Agreement on "Provision of services in the field of lighting extended, a higher standard."