The acquisition includes Lamminpään 2 substation main transformer BT50.
1 pcs 117 ± 9x1,67% / 21 kV, 32 MVA, ONAN (ONAF 125%, or 40 MVA) power transformer 110 kV Over-voltage electric station Lamminpään installed in place and tested, as well as the transformer needed for the use of accessories.
This contract relates to the work of structural work to be carried out under the project of "CSL - CREOS Luxembourg Site" including:
- Track Creation and site installation for areas
- Establishment and maintenance of a modular office complex in containers for construction management
- Establishment and maintenance of sanitary facilities for the yard
- Mobile fences maintenance
- Establishment and operation of a waste disposal site
Construction of bearing structure, insulation and sealing:
- The construction of a parking garage partially buried (BGF: ca. 9'200m2) in predominantly prefabricated construction
- The construction of an administrative building (BGF: ca. 15'300m2) in traditional reinforced concrete building
- Construction of a regional center (BGF: ca. 4'100m2) composite construction steelwork / concrete
- Non-bearing masonry work
Works of technical installations in structural work phase
- Delivery and installation of medium voltage power transformer station 400 kVA
- Implementation of provisional electrical installations for construction with switchboards
- Delivery and implementation of grounding and connection to lightning protection elements
- Delivery and implementation of empty casing and waterproof sheaths
- Realization of a temporary heating for site
- Realization of underground sanitary pipes and storm water runs
- Delivery and installation of coalescence separators
- Delivery and installation of grease separator.