"Thermische Verwertung Mainz GmbH" intends to build a mono-sewage sludge incineration plant with power generation at the site of the Zentralklärwerk Mainz.
In the plant, sewage sludge from the ZKW Mainz, the sewage treatment plant of the city Kaiserslautern (drained)
of the wastewater association Lower Selz (AVUS) as well as externally supplied sewage sludge (dewatered) and sewage sludge dry material are thermally utilized.
The tender for this total measure consists of eleven lots:
The subject of this invitation to tender is Lot 8 - E- und Automatisierungstechnik.
The total quantity or the total scope of delivery and assembly services is shown in the description of services, including annexes and annexes, which are made available to the qualified applicants in a non-open procedure.
The main scope of services includes:
- MS switchgear as SF6 system, ring feed;
- transformers (1 000 kVA);
- NSVHT for supplying the drive technology drives in slide-in technology, busbars Nominal current
2 500 A ICW 80 kA - LV distribution with frequency converters;
- active filter (upper vibrations);
- UPS system approx. 50 kVA;
- NSV E-house technology;
- UV E-house technology;
- lighting and sockets;
- automation technology (PLC);
- fail-safe controls (PLC), eg for boiler protection and emergency stop controls of the drives;
- safety lighting as a central battery system;
- Complete cabling and laying systems.
The planned mono-sewage sludge incineration plant is based on the following design data:
Sludge volume 37 500 tTS / a Throughput, max. 5 tTS / h steam boiler plant - steam parameters 65 bar / 450 ° C water steam circuit - turbine with electr. Power generation approx. 1.6 MW
- approx. 600 Process engineering loads / drives;
- approx. 1 000 measuring points.