The project Enervator must examine the objective, the integrated control and linking of electrical and thermal loads, electricity storage and local electricity and heat production in district power station "Am Main View" in Kelsterbach. Moreover, the economic potential will be evaluated by electricity procurement and marketing optimization of district power stations in the network.
For this, about 50 of the 180 households of the residential area be integrated based on intelligent predictions in the energy supply concept by active control. In the latest generation households digital electricity meters, including the communication unit Smart Meter Gateway (SMGW) be installed for data acquisition and control of loads. Moreover, these households are equipped with smart home system to allow the control of various devices.
The objective is the development, testing and application of the following new technologies:
- Use of smart metering and SMGW in households for the acquisition and processing of high-resolution data. Providing more flexible tariff plans for consumers based on the individual site power generation.
- Testing of automated and encrypted data evaluation SMGW by BSI (Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik) guidelines.
- Testing of active consumer control of a smart home system in households.
- Development of a higher-level controller architecture, the consumption and production in the district power station coordinates co (heat and electricity).
- Integration of E-Mobility in the concept Quartier power plant, evaluation of a bidirectional charging infrastructure.
- Conceptual testing of automated digital billing methods.