Implementation Energy Concept 2020 - Planning Performance.
Planning performance according to HOAI 2013 for the OVG University Magdeburg:
I) Partial heat and cold supply networks (WVN and KVN) for civil engineering services
LPH 2 - 3 and 5 - 9 according to HOAI 2013 § 43 Civil engineering works for the following fields of applicationStructures and installations for the supply and disposal of gases, solids and water-endangering liquids, with the exception of equipment of the technical equipment according to § 53 paragraph 2,
II) Partial heat and cold supply networks (WVN and KVN) for pipeline construction
LPH 3 and 5 - 9 according to HOAI 2013 § 53 Technical equipment for the following system groupsHeat supply systems, KGR 540 to DIN 276
III) Subcontracting New construction Central supply system (ZVA) and partial renewal HASt (house connection stations of the individual buildings)
LPH 3 and 4 - 9 according to HOAI 2013 § 53 Technical equipment for the following system groupsSewage, water and gas systems, KGR 410 according to DIN 276; Heat supply systems, KGR 420 according to DIN 276; Air-conditioning systems, KGR430 to DIN 276 - only for new building wind turbines; Heavy-current systems, KGR 440 according to DIN 276; Telecommunication and information technology systems, KGR 450 according to DIN 276 - only for new building wind turbines; Building automation and automation of civil engineering works, KGR 480 according to DIN 276;
The Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg plans to renew and rearrange the heat and cold supply of the campus university campus.
The services consist mainly of:
- the construction of a central utility (ZVA)11.0 MW heat output; 3.40 MW cooling capacity; 1.0 MW electric power generation; 2 500 m (tracked) extended heat supply network (WVN) in the dimensions DN 32 - 250; 1 300 m (tracked) extended refrigeration network (KVN) in the dimensions DN 40 - 350;
- adaptation work in buildings, conversion from direct to indirect feed into HASt.
A stepwise commissioning according to service phases is provided.
After completion of the LPh 3, the AG plans to put a dual tender for construction and operation in between.
Special services:Ex protection concept for the new ZVA building
- BiMSch method according to § 4 in addition to LPH 4 for the new construction of heat and cooling plants (ZVA);
- Detailed operating cost calculation for the selected installation;
- In addition to the VOB call for tenders in the LPH 6, a dual tender for construction and operation has to be issued - the resulting additional service (dual tendering is to be priced, detailed planning of construction phases for special requirements;
- commissioning management in accordance with VDI 6039;
- Invitation to tender maintenance contracts for ZVA.For this reason, the customer expects that, in the case of an order, the offered project team is immediately and completely available to ensure the observance of the said appointment.
If necessary, an increase in the team strength is expected to ensure the deadline.