The contract is to supply (sale) of electricity for street lighting and traffic lights in the town and municipality Wieliczka.
1. The contract is for the sale of electricity to the facilities Mine "Wieliczka" Salt Mine SA in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 10.4.1997 r. Energy Law ((jt Dz.U.2012.1059 as amended.), And issued on the basis of implementing acts . This contract does not cover the provision of distribution services.
2. Employer informs that the measuring systems are adjusted to the principles of TPA, meet the requirements of the Operation and Maintenance Instructions Distribution Network TAURON Distribution SA and requirements for systems measuring category B3, objects covered by the tender procedure are contained separate contract of sale and distribution.
3. Sale of electricity will take place through the distribution network belonging to the Distribution System Operator TAURON Distribution SA with its registered office at ul Zawiła 65 L, with which the Purchaser has signed a contract for the provision of distribution services.
4. Within the framework of this contract, Purchaser agrees to purchase up to 17 700 MWh including:
1) for connection No. 1 - an estimated 9 200 MWh;
2) for connection No. 2 - an estimated 8 000 MWh;
3) for connection No. 3 - an estimated 500 MWh
a) at the top przedpołudniowym - an estimated 3 600 MWh;
b) in the top of the afternoon - an estimated 2 200 MWh;
c) in the remaining hours of the day - an estimated 11 900 MWh.
5. The above amounts are estimates and can not be the basis for any claims by Contractor
6. Purchase of electricity will be followed by the needs of the Employer. This means that the Purchaser may cancel the purchase of part of the maximum amount of electricity referred to in point 4.