Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy
1. The contract relates to the purchase of active electrical energy in the total estimated amount of
The contract relates to the purchase of active electrical energy in the total estimated amount of
Comprehensive delivery of electric energy to objects administered by the Government Protection Bureau in m. Raducz and m. Gdańsk.
The contract is for gradual supply of electricity with a total estimated volume of 11,820 MWh, implemented in the period from 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2018 or until use of the maximum amount allocated for the execution of the contract, which will be specified in the contract. Supply of electricity will take place for the purpose of objects IMGW - PIB - listed in Annex 5 hereto. Estimated consumption of electricity 11820 MWh is indicative used to compare offers, and not of the part of the Employer obligation to purchase energy in a given amount. Contractor shall not be entitled to any claim for niepobrania by the Employer predicted above. energy.
1. Detailed description of the contract was included in Annex 2.1 and Annex 2.2 of the Terms of Reference The Terms of Reference for the Medical University of Warsaw and SP CSK, containing an estimate of the demand for electricity in the 12-month period, determined on the basis of energy consumption in previous years, the tariffs applied by the former electricity supplier.
The contract is for the supply and transmission / distribution of thermal energy to the buildings of educational institutions of the Capital City District Bemowo Warsaw such .: Kindergarten No. 75, No. 98 Kindergarten, Kindergarten No. 205, Kindergarten No. 214, Kindergarten No. 215, Kindergarten No. 2016 Kindergarten No. 222, Kindergarten No. 336, Kindergarten No. 337, Kindergarten No. 390, Kindergarten No. 417, Elementary School 82, primary school 341, Elementary School No. 357, Team School and Kindergarten No. 2 Team School and Kindergarten No. 6 Team School and Kindergarten No. 7 Team School 48, School No. 81 School No. 82 School No. 83, High School School No. LXXVIII, according to the detailed specifications referred to in point 6.1.1.-6.1.23.
Total estimated energy consumption for the duration of the contract amounts to 149 879.48 GJ.
The contract is for the production and broadcast of a documentary on climate and energy. The task of the Contractor shall: 1) develop detailed scenarios of ten short films and one feature film (including appointed as movies); 2) production of ten short films; 3) the production of a feature film; 4) issuance of all short films. A detailed description of the contract is contained in the Regulations tender zamiesczonym on the website of the Employer (www.wwf.pl) ..
The contract is for the provision of postal services in domestic and foreign markets for the Energy Regulatory Office with its registered office in Warsaw and regional branches Energy Regulatory Office based in Gdansk, Szczecin, Poznan, Lodz, Lublin, Wroclaw, Krakow and Katowice. A detailed description of the contract is included in Appendix No. 1 to the Terms of Reference (detailed order). Other conditions for the contract are specified in the model contract attached as Appendix 2 to the ToR ..
The present contract is the purchase of electricity under the provisions of the Act of 29.1.2004 r. Public Procurement Law (Journal of Laws of 2015. Pos. In 2164 and 2016. Pos. 831, 996 and item. 1020) Energy Law (ie Dz.U.2012 item. 1059, as amended. d.) for the following entities.
The list of entities participating in the Tender:
1. Municipality Zaluski
2. Municipality Gozdowo
3. Polish Theatre in Warsaw
4. KBTO Sp. z oo
5. Municipality Wąsewo
6. Municipality Ciechanów
7. Institute of Industrial Chemistry. prof. I. Moscicki
8. Institute of Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases in Warsaw
9. District High Schools them. J. Siwiński
10. Regional Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management in Warsaw
11. Independent Public Health Care Facilities in Plonsk
Institute of Environmental Engineering of Polish Academy of Sciences, NIP 648-000-67-20.
The contract is for the sale and distribution of heat to the object supplied from the substation is paid for by the indications of the measurement and settlement in the period from 01.01.2017 r. To 31.12.2018.
The contract is a comprehensive supply of electricity, including the sale of electricity and the provision of electricity distribution services to the property being in the resource AMW II.
1. The estimated demand for heat for 19 plants covered by the contract during a period of 24 months is 7,700 GJ, including: 1) Primary School No. 68: 2,200 GJ - Order MW thermal power 0.2075, 2) Primary School No. 92: 4,800 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.4496 MW, 3) Primary School No. 267: 4.450 GJ - Order MW thermal power 0.6747, 4) Secondary School No. 55: 3,050 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.2999 MW, 5) Secondary School No. 56 : 1,900 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.1536 MW, 6) High School: 7,000 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.8797 MW, 7) School No. 53: 4,700 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.3750 MW, 8) team School No. 54: 5,750 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.8030 MW, 9) School No. 31: 7.450 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.4305 MW, 10) School of Electronic and high school: 12,800 GJ - Ordered thermal power 1.6010 MW 11) School of Automotive and high school: 8,200 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.8910 MW, 12) Kindergarten No. 87: 1,000 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.0860 MW, 13) Kindergarten No. 96: 750 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.0650 MW, 14) Kindergarten No. 109 900 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.0959 MW, 15) Kindergarten No. 132: GJ 950 - Order MW thermal power 0.0730, 16) Kindergarten No. 197: 1,150 GJ - Order power heat 0.1000 MW, 17) Kindergarten No. 247: 1,200 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.1740 MW, 18) Kindergarten No. 288: 1,100 GJ - Ordered thermal power 0.1312 MW, 19) Kindergarten No. 361: 1,350 GJ - Order MW thermal power 0.0850.
The contract is for the purchase of 23 000 cubic meters of diesel oil in the genre F broken down into tasks in order to fill the available art. 3 paragraphs. 2 Section 2 of the Act of 16 February 2007. Stocks of crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas and the rules of conduct in emergency situations the fuel security of the State and disruption on the petroleum market (Dz. U. of 2014. Pos. 1695 as amended. d.) to storage tanks Baz Fuels OLPP Sp. z oo (a list of locations is attached as Annex 1 to the IPU). Employer allows that for logistical reasons, the amount of fuel supplied by the Contractor may increase but not more than 0.5%.
1. The contract is for the purchase of electricity for 2 points of energy consumption Street. Wigury Street 63A in the planned amount of energy 14 000 MWh - A detailed description of the order in accordance with Annex 1 hereto.
The contract covers the service: a) develop a complete multi-branch construction project documentation, the goal of the task Modernization Sports Hall Sport and Recreation Centre Ochota Street. Nowowiejska 37b in improving efektywnościenergetycznej b) performing author's supervision * during the execution of works, carried out under the contract law of options under a separate agreement Cost * Gross's supervision can not be higher than 10% of the total gross. Detailed object of the contract is attached as Annex 1 to the Terms of Reference Project documentation falling within the scope of the contract requires appropriate arrangements with the relevant utilities providers ..