1.1 tariff B11 - 15 149 kWh - 3 connections,
1.2 tariff B21 - 1 039 370 kWh - 7 connections (6 objects)
1.3 tariff B23 - 8 connections (4 objects)
morning peak - 2 125 219 kWh
afternoon peak - 1 560 333 kWh
the rest of the day - 9 071 057 kWh
1.4 tariff C11 - 831 861 kWh - 92 connections,
1.5 tariff C12A - 3 connections,
Peak - 2 197 kWh
7 475 kWh
1.6 tariff C21 - 687 633 kWh - 5 connections,
1.7 tariff C22A - 5 connections,
peak - 251 518 kWh
- 728 251 kWh
Total: 16 320 063 kWh - 123 connections.
Determination of tariff groups according to nomenclature used by PGE Dystrybucja SA with which the Employer has signed contracts.
The contracting party informs that it is included in the energy companies and that the excise duty is self-regulating.Specific requirements: Electricity should meet technical parameters in accordance with the provisions of the Energy Law and its implementing regulations and Polish Standards. The contractor selected will carry out the following operations with respect to existing connections:
a) will conclude an agreement with the Purchaser for the sale of electricity for existing terminals - effective as of the date of effective termination of the contract with the existing seller.
b) report to the relevant Distribution System Operator, ie PGE Dystrybucja SA, to execute the contract with the Purchaser for the sale of electricity within a minimum of 30 days before delivery.The change of the Contractor should be in accordance with the rules adopted in PGE Dystrybucja SA Acceptance of settlements or their liquidation - can not affect the change of the total amount of electricity, up to a maximum of 36,000 MWh and the change in the unit price of electricity. The VAT invoice for the electricity supplied must be in Polish. All invoice data must be included in the invoices, separately for each connection. The contracting party has a separate agreement for the sale of energy and its distribution to all
Identification of the order item by codes (CPV):
09000000-3 - petroleum products, fuel, electricity and other sources of energy
09310000-5 - electricity
09300000-2 - electricity, heat, solar and nuclear
1) Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, building G Current agreement with Corrente is valid until 30.4.2018
2) Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Building A Current agreement with Corrente is valid until 30.4.2018.
3) Faculty of Management and Administration of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Business and the Rehabilitation and Sports Center current agreement with ENERGA The turnover is valid until 31.12.2017 (due to the lack of possibility to award the tender in December 2017 this object will be sold from 01.2018 reserve resources with a 30 day notice period)
4) Main Library The current agreement is valid until 31.1.2018
5) Faculty of Humanities, Foreign Language Center, current agreement with Corrente Sp. z oo is valid until 31.1.20.
The subject of the order is the sale of electricity
electricity to the buildings of the University of Jan Kochanowski
1) Faculty of Mathematics and Life Sciences Building G at ul. Kielce 15
15 / 0.4 kV no. 756 trafo station, annual estimated electricity demand
during the contract period in kWh - 270,000, the current tariff group - Business Mix B23,
connection group - III, connection power - 800 kW, current contractual capacity -
Intermediate measurement on 15kV side, TPU 60.12 2xl5 / 5A current measuring transformers0.5.
electric meters 3-phase 4-wire Landis + Gyr E650 type ZMD405CTB 96670443 kilogram.
2) Department of Mathematics and Half-Life A building at ul. Kielce 15
15 / 0.4 kV no. 730 trafo station, annual estimated electricity demand
during the contract period in kWh - 720 000, the current tariff group
Business Mix B23, connection group - III, connection power - 800 kW, current
contracted capacity - 200 kW
Indirect measurement on 15kV side, GIS 24d current measuring transformer 2x15 / 5A0.5.
electric meters 3-phase 4-wire Landis + Gyr E650 type ZMD405CTB 96670443 kl.l. 96670443 kilogram.
4) Main Library with the University Data Center transformer / distribution station 15 / 0,4 kV No. 1593 Kielce ul. Świętokrzyska 21, estimated demand for electricity during the procurement period / one year / MWh -1000, tariff group - Business Mix B23, connection group - III, power connection - 610 kW, contractual capacity 300 kW, new contracted capacity 200kW
5) Center of Foreign Languages Faculty of Humanities 15 / 0,4 kV transformer and distribution station nr 1590 Kielce ul. Świętokrzyska 21, estimated demand for electricity during the procurement period / one year / in MWh-2342, tariff group-Business Mix B23, connection group - III, power connection - 800 kW, contracted power 400 kW,B CU-B4 / +. Krakowska 11, estimated demand for electricity in the contract period in kWh - 2000,000, hitherto.
The Contractor can not claim any financial claims from the Ordering Party if, during the term of the Agreement, the Purchaser purchases a quantity of active electricity other than the estimated one per year from the Contractor as indicated in Appendix 1.1 to the SIWZFull information about the statements and documents that are required to be delivered to the Contractor is provided in the SIWZ posted on the Ordering Party's website www.um.kielce.pl/zamowienia-public A detailed list of electricity consumption points together with the tariff groups selected by the Purchaser, the estimated annual consumption of live electricity and the list of ordered power for each point of electricity consumption are specified in Appendix No. 1.2 to SIWZ. Minister of Economy from 18.8.2011. Irrespective of the amount of consumption, the Contractor shall in each case apply the unit prices offered in the tender as specified in the Attachments to the Bid Form, constituting Appendix No. 2 to the SIWZ.
The Contractor can not claim any financial claims from the Ordering Party if, during the term of the Agreement, the Purchaser purchases a quantity of active electricity other than the estimated one per year from the Contractor as specified in Appendix No. 1.2 to the SIWZ.
The remaining information about this proceeding is contained in the Terms of Reference and the attachments, placed on the Internet site of the Ordering Party www.um.kielce.pl/zamowienia-public.
Full information about the statements and documents that are required to be provided to the Contractor is provided in the SIWZ on the website of the Ordering Party www.um.kielce.pl/zamowienia-public.
Object of the contract for the sale of electricity to the Police units Świętokrzyskie province. The annual sale of electricity to the various points of energy consumption is the value of 4068335 kWh.
1. The contract is the provision of distribution and sale of electricity to the Kielce University of Technology to enclosed structures listed in Appendix 1 hereto.
2. A detailed list of collection of electricity together with selected by the Employer groups tariff for each distribution point - set out in Appendix 1 hereto.
3. The estimated amount of the expected active energy delivered to specific collection points has been specified in Appendix No. 2a, 2b, 2c hereto.
4. The Contracting Authority has estimated the number of ordered electricity with a tolerance of +/- 10% whereas a gradual increase in energy consumption due to the installation of new equipment and the replacement of existing equipment to more energy efficient.
5. Detailed contract performance conditions specified in Appendix 7 hereto., Which contained the relevant provisions on contracts concluded sales and distribution.