Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy
The contract is for gradual sale of electricity called traction energy and service distribution of traction energy for the needs of business transport electric traction.
The contract is to design, manufacture and supply of balancing electricity meters.
The contractor will be required to ensure the Purchaser that the place of origin of more than 50% for his supplies will be the Member States of the European Union or countries with which the European Union has concluded an agreement on equal treatment of traders, or the country to which Council Decision, the provisions of Directive 2014 / 25 / EU.
Design, manufacture and supply of balancing electricity meters to metering stations MV / LV, located in the area of distribution activities Enea Operator Sp. z oo meet the requirements specified in the standard technical specifications (CTS) made available on the website of the Energy Regulatory Office. These orders will be granted within the framework of the innovation partnership. Purchaser will purchase meters to metering stations MV / LV, located in the area of distribution activities Enea Operator Sp. z oo in the total number of 23 000 pcs. as part of the basic contract and 7 000 pcs. as an option. Due to the fact that the contracting authority allows for the possibility of concluding a contract with a maximum of three contractors, the above-mentioned volume of the main contract and the optional can be split between up to three performers, according to the criteria specified in the tender documents. Object of the contract includes delivery (together with the first delivery of counters), the latest version of software tools for parameter setting and meter reading for computer workstations and mobile devices as well as perform in the Polish language training classes with the principles of the construction, operation and maintenance of meters and software tools. The terms of reference will be clarified after the negotiation stage, the final terms of reference.
Comprehensive delivery of electric energy to objects administered by the Government Protection Bureau in m. Raducz and m. Gdańsk.
1. The contract is for the assessments of energy in the province of Malopolska for 20205 buildings for beneficiaries / potential beneficiaries and the final recipients under Measure 4.4 Reduction of emissions to air ROP 2014-2020, including:
a) Sub-measure 4.4.1 Lowering low emissions - ZIT,
b) under Sub-measure 4.4.2 Lowering low emissions - SPR,
c) under Sub-measure 4.4.3 Lowering low-emission (solid fuel) - SPR.
2. The order consists of 7 parts.
3. The beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of this action are the local government units, their unions and associations, organizational units of local government with legal personality, hereinafter referred to as applicants. End users include residents and legal persons from the Malopolska Region.
Object of the contract includes the purchase (supply) of electricity to the headquarters building GDDKiA Branch in Katowice at ul. Hunting 5 in Katowice in 2017. This contract does not include the electricity distribution services.
1. Object of the contract includes the purchase (supply) of electricity to the headquarters building GDDKiA Branch in Katowice at ul. Hunting 5 in Katowice in 2017. This contract does not include the electricity distribution services.
2. The estimated amount of power consumption is 152 072 kWh. The projected amount of energy for 2,017 years is an estimate and was determined on the basis of current energy consumption in 2016.
3. The Contractor must have contained a valid (current) agreement, ie. The so-called. General Distribution Agreement with Local Distribution System Operator (hereinafter: OSD), on the basis of which may engage in the sale of electricity through the distribution network of the OSD objects Employer covered by the contract.
4. Sales of electricity by the Contractor for the points of energy consumption identified in the ToR will begin no earlier than the date of 01.01.2017, the subject of the second sentence. Starting by the Contractor energy sales to each of the points of consumption indicated in the tender documents can not be earlier than the termination by the Contractor is appropriate for this point of the agreement and after successful completion of the procedure of switching in OSD.
5. Employer does not provide for the award of contracts referred to in art. 67 paragraph. 1 point 7 of the PPA does not provide for the use of an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system.
Develop a complete design-budget documentation for the task: Reconstruction of the Municipal Swimming pool area Jagiellonka - repair of pool basins and increasing the energy efficiency of the object through the use of renewable energy sources ..
The present contract is the "Purchase of electricity for units Commune Legnica" in the amount of 13 381 988 kWh, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 10 April 1997. Energy Law by the Employer to its buildings and its infrastructure.
"The purchase of electricity units Commune Legnica" in the amount of 13 381 988,00 kWh, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 10 April 1997. Energy Law by the Purchaser to its buildings and its infrastructure. Quantity kWh for individual tariffs: O12 zone day - 2,547,338 kWh, about 12 area overnight - 4,624,067 kWh, C 12a - zone peak-82262 kWh, C 12a-zone off peak 177,925 kWh, C kWh 11-2304160, 21-3420314 C kWh G 11-179422 kWh, B 23 morning peak - 5000 kWh, B 23 peak afternoon - 7500 kWh, B 23 remaining hours - 34000 kWh.
The contract is for the production and broadcast of a documentary on climate and energy. The task of the Contractor shall: 1) develop detailed scenarios of ten short films and one feature film (including appointed as movies); 2) production of ten short films; 3) the production of a feature film; 4) issuance of all short films. A detailed description of the contract is contained in the Regulations tender zamiesczonym on the website of the Employer (www.wwf.pl) ..
1. The contract is for the execution of thermal insulation and the installation of facilities for obtaining energy from renewable sources based on heat pumps, solar collectors and photovoltaic installation in the Secondary School in Sokoły with the necessary expansion of the object of the boiler. 2. Scope of the project includes: - thermo-modernization of buildings, - installation of devices for obtaining energy from renewable sources - the expansion of the object of the boiler. A detailed description of the contract include: - technical documentation; - Bills of quantities; - Technical specifications for execution and acceptance of works.
The contract is for the provision of postal services in domestic and foreign markets for the Energy Regulatory Office with its registered office in Warsaw and regional branches Energy Regulatory Office based in Gdansk, Szczecin, Poznan, Lodz, Lublin, Wroclaw, Krakow and Katowice. A detailed description of the contract is included in Appendix No. 1 to the Terms of Reference (detailed order). Other conditions for the contract are specified in the model contract attached as Appendix 2 to the ToR ..
1. The contract is
1) Comprehensive supply of fuel gas (methane natural gas type E, GZ-50) at a pressure of not less than 150 kPa, covering both the supply of gas to the gas boiler Employer and costs associated with the distribution of the above. fuels, in accordance with the conditions set out in the Act of 10 April 1997 - Energy Law (Dz. U. of 2012. No. 1059, as amended.), hereinafter the Act PE;
2) the supply of electricity within the meaning of the Act PE, designed for the needs of the Employer, as the final recipient.
2. Employer allows partial tenders. The offer can be submitted for one or both lots. Order divided into the following parts:
1) Comprehensive supply of gas.
2) Supply of electricity.
The projected estimated consumption of gas is 4 838 608 kWh, including in particular months:
a) January: 811 219 kWh.
b) February: 625 782 kWh.
c) March: 585 827 kWh.
d) April: 414 044 kWh.
e) May: 240 684 kWh.
f) June: 165 524 kWh.
g) July: 159 301 kWh.
h) August: 153 473 kWh.
i) September: 191 434 kWh.
j) October: 438 473 kWh.
k) November: 492 823 kWh.
l) December: 560 024 kWh.
The projected energy demand is 1 383 195 kWh, including in particular months:
a) January 122 685 kWh,
b) February: 113 321 kWh.
c) March: 127 151 kWh.
d) April: 114 663 kWh.
e) May: 109 796 kWh.
f) June: 112 777 kWh.
g) July: 114 919 kWh.
h) August: 112 306 kWh.
i) September: 112 829 kWh.
j) October: 113 002 kWh.
k) November: 111 437 kWh.
l) December: 118 309 kWh.
The contract is for the execution of system design and build project titled .: Retrofitting of public buildings by investing in energy derived from renewable energy sources - building Team of secondary schools in Nowiny. Inspection will be carried out at the expense of the Contractor. 2.Zakres works that make up the subject of the contract to be performed under task includes in particular: 1) design work in 1129), including information BIOZ, along with descriptions and drawings necessary for the execution of works in five copies Develop bill of quantities in duplicate, 1389), in duplicate, develop technical specifications for execution and acceptance of works, by which should be understood to develop containing sets of requirements in the way of works, including the particular requirements of material properties, the requirements for how to perform and evaluate the correctness of execution of individual works and the scope work that should be included in the prices of individual items przedmiarów in duplicate, -pełnienie author's supervision during the works on the basis of the developed design documentation, a) the Contractor during the design documentation is required to keep the Employer agree with the proposed technical solutions, technological and material
The contract is for installation of 12 lights hybrid (solar wind) street lighting with energy-efficient LED light sources in the Municipality Bojanowo - execution of work spread over two stages.
Development of energy audits and complete documentation of design - estimate on the thermal efficiency improvement of public buildings. The scope of work includes: 1) Implementation of energy audits following public buildings: the Millennium 25 - built-up area - 579.41 m2 - usable area - 2853.55 m2 - cubic - 15,028.94 m3 Kowalski 20 - usable object - 7803 , 20 m2 - building area - 4362.60 m2 Niepodległości8 - building area - 1050.28 m2 - usable area - 2014.22 m2 Independence 10a - building area of boiler room - 361.67 m2 - usable area - 770.07 m2 - cubic - 2 476.05 m3 Michalinowska 1a - building area - 361,00 m2 - usable area - 519.22 m2 - cubic - 1 872,00 m3 15 Infantry Regiment Wolves 24 - built-up area - 360.52 m2 - Usable - 386.86 m2 - cubic heated - 743.30 m3 15 Infantry Regiment Wolves 32 b - built-up area - 590.85 m2 - usable area - 984.20 m2 - cubic - 3 642,00 m3 2) Execution of the complete documentation of design - estimate for thermal modernization aforementioned public buildings based on energy audits performed. Scope of the study documentation includes: 1) Implementation of energy audits, prepared in a manner consistent with applicable law, which allows applying for funding by the Employer thermo above. Building of the Regional Operational Programme of Lublin in the years 2014 - 2020 under Measure 5.2 The energy efficiency of the public sector, in particular in accordance with the 712, as amended. d.), b) EU Directive 2012/27 / EU on energy efficiency, c) Recommendations Commission of the Guide technical finance the upgrading of energy performance of buildings financed under the Cohesion Policy, d) Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure and Development of September 3, 1606, as amended. d.) in 1422 from późn.zm), f) Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure and Development of 27 February 2015. on the methodology for determining energy performance of the building and energy performance certificates (OJ 376 późn.zm). Energy audits should be performed in the amount of 4 copies. In paper and electronic format at 1 copy., Separately for each object. 2) Development of the information sheet of the project and all documents necessary to issue an opinion on the necessity of obtaining a decision 353 as amended. d.) - 1 copy. in paper form and in electronic format - .doc. 1129). Project construction and implementation should be done in the amount of 5 copies. In the form of paper for each subject and for each of the branches and in the electronic version - after 1 copies. For each object. 4) Development of information on safety and health (BIOZ) - in the amount of 5 copies. In paper form for each subject and for each of the branches and in the electronic version - after 1 copies. For each object. 1389), in the amount of 2 copies. In paper form for each facility and an electronic version - after 1 copies. For each object. 1129) in an amount of 2 copies. In paper form for each facility and an electronic version - after 1 copies. For each object.
A comprehensive investor's supervision over the implementation of investment projects envisaged in the project Fri. Improving the energy performance of buildings WS - SP ZOZ in Zgorzelec.
Development of project-estimate used to describe the object of contract for construction works of construction of street lighting to the extent necessary to carry out energy-efficient street lighting Street. Chełmońskiego in Żelechów on a stretch of about 3 km and the supervision of the author. Street Chełmońskiego is partially illuminated. The study covers the replacement of existing street lighting. The Employer has a connection conditions of PGE Distribution. The project should take energy-saving technology solutions that will result in significant improvement of energy efficiency, taking into account modernizacji- renovation of existing lighting Street. Chełmońskiego, in order to reduce the cost of ongoing maintenance of lighting. The introduction of intelligent lighting control system, which consists in adjusting the lighting levels natężania to current users' needs and requirements established by applicable standards. Installation of motion sensors, weather sensors in order to select the appropriate algorithm for system lighting control to achieve the optimum level of savings. The range of tasks includes: a) Development of a construction project taking into account the specificity of works with information regarding the safety and protection of health- 5 copies. B) Develop detailed design - 4 copies. C) Develop the workers' Takeoff 2 copies. D) Development of cost calculation - 2 copies. e) Development of the project of temporary traffic organization for the duration of the workers' 4 copies. f) Development STWiOR - 2 copies. and the electronic version w / in the papers (PDF files, files with max. volume of up to 9 MB) g) supervising author The details of the order defines the Terms of Reference.