Transmission Efficiency Project (TEP) - P131558
Southern Vietnam Power Projects Management Borad | Published February 17, 2016 - Deadline April 5, 2016
Supply Of Power Transformers And Shunt Reactors For 500kv Tan
Uyen Substation And Connections Subproject.
Invitation forBids (IFB)
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLICOF VIETNAM
VIETNAM TRANSMISSIONEFFICIENCY PROJECT (TEP)
Loan No.: Ln.8417-VN
Subproject: 500kVTan Uyen substation and Connections
Package TU-G01: Supplyof Power Transformers and Shunt Reactors
1. TheSocialist Republic of Vietnam has received a loan from the World Banktowardthe cost of the Vietnam Transmission Efficiency Project (TEP), and intends toapply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Package TU-G01 "Supply of Power Transformers and Shunt Reactors" of Subproject:500kV Tan Uyen substation and Connections.
2. Under theauthorizationof Vietnam Electricity (EVN)/National Power Transmission Corporation (EVNNPT), Southern Vietnam Power ProjectsManagement Board (SPMB) now invites sealed bids from eligible biddersforPackage TU-G01 "Supply ofPower Transformers and ShuntReactors" ofSubproject: 500kV Tan Uyen substation and Connections.
Quantitiesof main equipment andmaterials for Package TU-G01 (including 03 lots):
Lot1: Supply of 500/220/35kV-900MVA PowerTransformer and 220/110/22kV-250MVA Power Transformer:
Powertransformer 300MVA, 500/sqrt(3)+ 8x1,25%/225/(sqrt(3)/35kV, singlephase: 03 sets.
Powertransformer 250MVA, 225+ 8x1,25%/115/23kV, three phases: 01 set.
Gas-in-Oil(DGA- Dissolved gas analysis) Monitoring ON-LINE System: 03 sets
Lot2: Supply of 500kV Shunt Reactor:
Shuntreactor with oil-immersed type, three phase 500kV? 98MVAr: 01 set.
Gas-in-Oil(DGA- Dissolved gas analysis) Monitoring ON-LINE System: 01 sets
Neutralreactor for 98 MVar shunt reactor: 01 set.
Neutralresistor for 98 MVar shunt reactor: 01 set.
Lot3: Supply of for 220kV, 110kV, 35kVCurrent Limiting Reactors:
245kVcurrent limiting reactor (CLR), dry-type, air-core, 01- phase, outdoor, 20mH, 2500A:06 sets.
245kVcurrent limiting reactor (CLR), dry-type, air-core, 01 ? phase, outdoor, 20mH,1600A: 06 sets.
38.5kVcurrent limiting reactor (CLR), dry-type, air-core, 01 ? phase, outdoor, 2mH,> 15A: 03 sets.
245kVTRV capacitor, one phase, 20nF, outdoor, oil immersed type: 24 sets
(Specific quantities described inItem 1, SectionVII of Bidding Document)
500kV Tan Uyen substation, Tan Uyen Town,Binh Duong Province, S.R Vietnam
42 weeks from theeffective date of contract.
(Refer to Item1, Section III of Bidding Document)
3. Biddingwill be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures asspecified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement ofGoods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits&Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to alleligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, pleaserefer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policyonconflict of interest.
4. Interestedeligible bidders may obtain further information from SPMB and inspecttheBidding Documents from February18th,2016 during office hours (8:00 to 16:00 Hanoi time on working day) at theaddress given below.
5. Acomplete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of awritten application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundablefee of USD 200 or 4,400,000 VND. The method of payment will be cash, cheque orby transfer of funds to Bank account number31010370009091 (for USD) or 31010000001321 (for VND), Bank for Investment andDevelopment of Vietnam, Branch in Ho Chi Minh City. The Bidding Documentsmay be directly collected at the address below or sent by courier upon theBidder's written request and payment of an additional amount of USD 50 foroverseas delivery or VND 200,000 for delivery within Vietnam.
6. Bidsmust be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00AM (Hanoi time) onApril 05th, 2016 (called deadline for submission ofbids). Electronic biddingwill not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publiclyopened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives andanyonewho choose to attend at the address below at 9:15 AM (Hanoi time) on April 05th, 2016.
7. Allbids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount USD120,000 or VND2,700,000,000 for Lot 1;USD35,000 or VND787,000,000 for Lot 2 and USD100,000 or VND2,250,000,000 forLot 3.
8. Theaddress referred to above is:
SouthernVietnam Power ProjectsManagement Board (SPMB)-Branch of National Power Transmission Corporation (EVNNPT)
ProcurementDepartment ? ThirdFloor.
610 Vo Van Kiet Street., Cau KhoWard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Telephone: (84-8) 22100719
Facsimile: (84-8) 38361096
Email address: email@example.com
Attn.: Mr. DoanTanPhong,Director ofSPMB