This contract is for the supply and installation in perfect working order new oil hydraulic equipment control doors, gates and sluices and locks of Salzinne Auvelais and after dismantling of existing facilities. The hardware installed on each of the 5-door is the same.
Each door, the company includes:
• Removing the hardware installed non réutiliséet his removal from the area of the region;
• The supply and installation of oil hydraulic equipment for the control of the gate valve and sluices (fluid power group, pipe, ...);
• Adaptation of electrical circuits and wiring;
• The adaptation of possibly salvage.
The jacks and their current limit switches are kept. Seals for cylinders are modified to support their transition to environmentally compatible oil.
The lock is maintained in service during the construction period.
The tender is a works contract, multi-year contract with conditional phases with a firm phase, brought on the budget 2016 the Walloon Region, covering the work on the lock of Salzinnes and a conditional phase covering the work on the lock of Auvelais.
This works contract's main objective:
- The installation of a network drainage and treatment of runoff water (oil separator);
- Modification and adaptation of existing trunk;
- Laying a hydrocarbon coating;
- The placement of a marking and signaling.
The site will be divided into several phases of implementation to reflect the progress of construction of the terminal "T2" of Charleroi airport.
This contract is for one hand the implementation of an energy service to support the consumption of heating and hot water with the school as the first action the substitution of fuel oil boilers with a boiler biomass. Furthermore, this contract is to develop an awareness and training program on renewable energy, RUE and more generally sustainable development, as part of the current course programs and coming different sections and options of the institute and especially the social sector (education and social service agent) and industry (microtechnology) participating in the creation of tools and standards related to the citizenship education. Technical and logistical support to EcoTeams present in the establishment will complete the service.