The province wants projects aimed at enhancing the quality of life and contributing further to help the energy transition. For this, a revolving fund will be established from which loans are made to provide projects with (subordinated) loans funding. The target groups are organizations, associations, foundations, businesses and governments. The fund focuses on more local initiatives. It is not open to individuals. The fund has a term of 10 years and a capacity of 23 million euros. The money flows back into the fund can be re-used during the lifetime of the fund. The fund's energy part is complemented possible in 2017.
- Implementing the goals and results of the foundation to achieve;
- The fund to market (eg website);
- Acquisition projects;
- With project owners (and other donors) jointly arrive at proposals for funding;
- Prepare proposals for the Board;
- Prepare meetings of the Board;
- Making an annual report and financial reporting (accountability);
- Coordination of projects in the province;
- Communicating the fund towards stakeholders and audiences.