Amsterdam International Community School (AICS) is Amsterdam's international school and part of the educational foundation Esprit schools. International education is one of the main pillars of Esprit Schools and AICS this is a driving force.
There will be realized new building for the AICS Amsterdam. The goal is to provide the new construction in the end of 2020.
AICS is an innovative inclusive schools for all children expat seeking an international education. The school offers education at all levels. In addition to the Primary Curriculum, the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP) offered. The new building will also be space for a vocational component of the DP and will be offered in consultation with the special education cooperative. For all students is that mom and dad languages are important for the development and connection to the cultural values. Therefore many aandach on AICS ...
These design and consultancy at least the following items.
- Installation Technical design (in close consultation with users and other stakeholders);
- Installation Technical elaboration;
- Build Physical development;
- Sound effects;
- Sustainability and energy efficiency;
- Fire safety;
- Installation Technical supervision;
- Cost per phase;
- Elaboration of BIM to the specification phase - the BIM protocol drawn up by the architectural firm;
- Monitoring energy up to 2 years after commissioning.
International education is one of the main pillars of Esprit Schools and AICS this is a driving force. The goal is to provide the new construction in the end of 2020. For all students is that mom and dad languages are important for the development and connection to the cultural values.
Therefore, much attention is paid to the AICS to a wide range of language learning.
Also, the AICS requires a wide range of specific courses and facilities.During the design phase should the architect (+ constructor) to appoint a technical advisor, costs and expert users to achieve a design in collaboration with an even by the municipality. In addition, the AICS wants to construct a building which has been established in collaboration with its users and the environment. The school provides space for 1400 pupils (primary and secondary school), comprising among other classrooms and gymnasiums. From the designing and executing parties are therefore required experience of working and engineering BIM.
The deadlines announced remain in the guide.This involves design and consultancy at least the following components:
- - Spatial design (in close consultation with users and other stakeholders);
- - Detailed drawings;
- - Constructive development;
- - Sustainability and energy efficiency;
- - Coordinating other disciplines;
- - BIM coordinator (also create BIM Protocol);
- - Development of BIM to the specification phase;
- - Applications for necessary permits;
- - Aesthetic supervision during the implementation phase.
The above list is not exhaustive.