500 GL Skid-mounted LPC Cylinder Filling and Auogas Dispenser
Department of the Interior, National Park Service | Published August 1, 2015 - Deadline August 11, 2015
TITLE: 500 GL Skid-mounted LPG Cylinder Filling and Autogas Dispenser
LOCATION: Mesa Verde National Park ("Park"), Mesa Verde, CO 81330
See attached documents for Specifications, and other related attachments.
FAC 2005-83, Effective 02 July 2015
This is a combined solicitation synopsis in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation Parts 5 and 12.
SET-ASIDE: Total Small Business Set-Aside, NAICS: 333913,Measuring and Dispensing Pump Manufacturing, SIZE STD: 500
PSC/FSC: 6680, Liquid and Gas Flow, Liquid Level and Mechnical Motion Measuring Instruments
Pursuant to Federal Acquisition Regulation Parts 12 & 13, purchase and proper installation of a 500 gallon skid-mounted LPG cylinder filling and autogas dispenser.
Quote must be valid for 60 calendar days from quote due date.
Price in accordance with the attached Specifications, dated 16 July 2015, 3 Pages, and related attachments. 1 EACH, UNIT PRICE: $______; EXTENDED PRICE: $ _____.
A. 52.212-4, CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS -- COMMERCIAL ITEMS (May 2015), Incorporated by reference
(a) Addendum to 52.212-4:
(g) Invoicing via ELECTRONIC INVOICING AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS- INVOICE PROCESSING PLATFORM (IPP) - DIAPR 2011-04 April 2013
B. 52.212-5 -- Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items. (May 2015)
(a) The Contractor shall comply with the following Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses, which are incorporated in this contract by reference, to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(1) 52.209-10, Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations (Dec 2014)
(2) 52.233-3, Protest After Award (AUG 1996) (31 U.S.C. 3553).
(3) 52.233-4, Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim (OCT 2004) (Public Laws 108-77, 108-78 (19 U.S.C. 3805 note)).
(b) The Contractor shall comply with the FAR clauses in this paragraph (b) that the contracting officer has indicated as being incorporated in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(8) 52.209-6, Protecting the Government¿s Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment (Aug 2013) (31
U.S.C. 6101 note).
(9) 52.209-9, Updates of Publicly Available Information Regarding Responsibility Matters (Jul 2013) (41 U.S.C. 2313).
(14) (i) 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Aside (Nov 2011) (15 U.S.C. 644).
(19) 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting (Nov 2011) (15 U.S.C. 637(a)(14)).
(25) 52.222-3, Convict Labor (June 2003) (E.O. 11755).
(26) 52.222-19, Child Labor Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies (Jan 2014) (E.O. 13126).
(27) 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Apr 2015).
(28) 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (Apr 2015) (E.O. 11246).
(29) 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans (Jul 2014) (38 U.S.C. 4212).
(30) 52.222-36, Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities (Jul 2014) (29 U.S.C. 793).
(32) 52.222-40, Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (Dec 2010) (E.O. 13496).
(33) (i) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (Mar 2015) (22 U.S.C. chapter 78 and E.O. 13627)
(ii) Alternate I (Mar 2015) of 52.222-50, (22 U.S.C. chapter 78 and E.O. 13627).
(34) 52.222-54, Employment Eligibility Verification (Aug 2013). (Executive Order 12989). (Not applicable to the acquisition of commercially available off-the shelf items or certain other types of commercial items as prescribed in 22.1803.)
(40) 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging while Driving (Aug 2011) (E.O. 13513).
(41) 52.225-1, Buy American--Supplies (May 2014) (41 U.S.C. chapter 83).
(43) 52.225-5, Trade Agreements (Nov 2013) (19 U.S.C. 2501, et seq., 19 U.S.C. 3301 note).
(44) 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (Jun 2008) (E.O.¿s, proclamations, and statutes administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control
of the Department of the Treasury).
(50) 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer¿ System for Award Management (Jul 2013) (31 U.S.C. 3332).
(c) The Contractor shall comply with the FAR clauses in this paragraph (c), applicable to commercial services, that the Contracting Officer has indicated as being
incorporated in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(2) 52.222-41, Service Contract Labor Standards (May 2014) (41 U.S.C. chapter 67.).
(3) 52.222-42, Statement of Equivalent Rates for Federal Hires (May 2014) (29 U.S.C. 206 and 41 U.S.C. chapter 67).
(4) 52.222-43, Fair Labor Standards Act and Service Contract Labor Standards -- Price Adjustment (Multiple Year and Option Contracts) (May 2014) (29
U.S.C.206 and 41 U.S.C. chapter 67).
(6) 52.222-51, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Labor Standards to Contracts for Maintenance, Calibration, or Repair of Certain Equipment--
Requirements (May 2014) (41 U.S.C. chapter 67).
(7) 52.222-53, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Labor Standards to Contracts for Certain Services--Requirements (May 2014) (41 U.S.C.chapter 67).
(8) 52.222-55, Minimum Wages Under Executive Order 13658 (Dec 2014) (E.O. 13658).
C. 52.212-5, Addendum:
52.203-99, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities that Require Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements (DEVIATION 2015-02)
52.203-17 Contractor Employee Whistleblower Rights and Requirement To Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights, Apr 2014
52.222-20 Contracts for Materials, Supplies, Articles and Equipment Exceeding $15,000, May 2014
52.252-2 Clauses Incorporated by Reference, Feb 1998
52.232-40, Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors, December 2013
D. This contract incorporates one or more clauses by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. Also, the full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this/these address(es):
http://farsite.hill.af.mil/vffara.htm or http://www.ecfr.gov/
E. 52.252-6 AUTHORIZED DEVIATIONS IN CLAUSES, April 1984
(a) The use in this solicitation or contract of any Federal Acquisition Regulation (48 CFR Chapter 1) clause with an authorized deviation is indicated by the addition of ¿(DEVIATION)- after the date of the clause.
(b) The use in this solicitation or contract of any Department of Interior Acquisition Regulation (48 CFR 14) clause with an authorized deviation is indicated by the addition of (DEVIATION) after the name of the regulation.
(End of Clause)
52.203-98, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities that Require Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements¿Representation (DEVIATION 2015-02)
52.211-6, Brand Name or Equal (Aug 1999)
52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial Items, Apr 2014 (Incorporated by Reference)
G. 52.212-1, Addendum: Submit the following on company's letter head via FEDCONNECT.net or by email firstname.lastname@example.org--
The quoter must provide a price for the work described in the Specifications. The quote/prices must be on the SF 18 or COMPANY'S LETTERHEAD and must include the following information (either in an email or on the quote), at a minimum --
(a) Company's Name & Address:
(c) Any Payment Discounts or Payment Terms/Standard Terms - Prompt Payment 30 days
(d) Number of Days for delivery upon receipt of order
(e) Place of Products are Made/Manufacturer
(f) Total Price for 1 EA (all inclusive, fully burdened)
(g) Applicable Warranty information
(h) Your company must be in and active in the System for Award Management, SAM.gov. Provide DUNS number.
(i) Include reference to the Request for Quote number P15PS02282.
H. 52.212-2 -- Evaluation -- Commercial Items, Oct 2014
I. 52.212-3 -- Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items, Mar 2015
J. 52.252-1 Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference, Feb 1998
This solicitation incorporates one or more solicitation provisions by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. The offeror is cautioned that the listed provisions may include blocks that must be completed by the offeror and submitted with its quotation or offer. In lieu of submitting the full text of those provisions, the offeror may identify the provision by paragraph identifier and provide the appropriate information with its quotation or offer. Also, the full text of a solicitation provision may be accessed electronically at this/these address(es):
http://farsite.hill.af.mil/vffara.htm or http://www.ecfr.gov/
K. DUE DATE AND TIME: 11 August 2015, Tuesday, 1:00 pm Mountain Time
L. BE SURE TO READ IN ITS ENTIRETY (to include the attachments) AND RETURN QUOTE BY THE DUE DATE AND TIME VIA FEDCONNECT.NET, email or mail to the Contracting Officer. (see email address below):
M. POC for Questions is the Contracting Officer, Jacqueline E. Carter, 303-969-2866, email@example.com, National Park Service/Intermountain Regional Office
12795 West Alameda Parkway, P.O. Box 25287, Denver, Colorado 80225-0287. SITE VISIT: Not applicable or Available upon written request (See paragraph E for contact information)
N. No other notice will be issued. Quotes will only be accepted by responsible company's as required by FAR Part 9, and meeting the requirements of this combined solicitation synopsis. Any selected awardee must be actively registered in the System for Award Management, which is found at sam.gov. (There is no cost to register) The Government will not reimburse any interested parties for any monies spent to provide a response to the combined solicitation/synopsis.
O. Attachments(Additional Information):
1. Request for Quote - Easy Read - PDF (2 Pages)
2. Specifications(2 Pages)
Quoters will not be reimbursed for providing a response or quote to the notice. The contracting officer, without notice, may publish notices of solicitation cancellations (or indefinite suspensions) of proposed contract action.