KAZAKHSTAN ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT - P130013
KazakhEnergoExpertiza JSC | Published May 5, 2015 - Deadline May 21, 2015
Kzeep/cs/qcbs - 01 - Energy Audit, Design Supervision, Commissioning
REQUESTFOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Project: KAZAKHSTAN ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
TF Grant No.014185
Project ID: 130013
Contract No. KZEEP/CS/QCBS -01
Energy audit, DesignEstimates Documentation (DED) development, designer supervision and commissioning of energy efficiency renovation of 19 publicbuildings (schools, kindergartens).
The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan has received financing from theWorld Bank acting as Administrator of the Single Donor Trust Fund for the EnergyEfficiency and Youth Corps Programs (Trust Fund), towards the cost of the Energy Efficiency Project executed by the "EnergyEfficiency Development Institute (Kazakhenergoexpertise)" JSC and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consultingservices.
The main objectives under these consulting services on energy audit, Design Estimates Documentation (DED) development, designer supervision andcommissioning of energy efficiency renovation of 19 public buildings (schools, kindergartens) include detailed energy audits ofselected subproject sites and renovation proposals on energyefficiency of public buildings and renovation of existing systems,detailed engineering designs and technical specifications of approved renovation proposals, and designer supervision andcommissioning of subprojects.
"Electricity and Energy Efficiency DevelopmentInstitute (Kazakhenergoexpertiza)" JSC invites eligiblecompanies to indicate their interest in providing consulting services on energy audit, Design Estimates Documentation (DED) development, designer supervision andcommissioning of energy efficiency renovation of 19 public buildings (schools, kindergartens): in ?tyrau (2), Mangystau (4), Karaganda (5), Kyzylorda (1), Pavlodar (5), East-Kazakhstan oblasts (2). Interested companies should provideinformation demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to provide these services.
The short-listing criteria are:
- Legal entity with experience in the development of technical specificationsand DED for buildings and structures; in designer supervision of construction works as well as experience of at least 2 years inenergy audit;
- Availability of qualified personnelwith experience in DEDdevelopment for buildings and structures, designing of electricity and water supply, heating and ventilation systems; experts fordesigner supervision, experts of at least 2 years' experience in the field of energy audit.
Though the below is NOT acondition for shortlisting, itwill definitely be a condition for contract award. Hence the attention of the consultants isspecifically drawn to these requirements, which must be met for the Winning Consultant to sign the Contract.
- Availability of the License for Design and Survey Works of at least second(II) category (Law of RK "On Licensing" (as amended on July 10, 2012)
- Accreditation to carry out the energy audit (Law of RK "On Energy Saving andEnergy Efficiency"(as amended on January 1, 2015);
- Availability of certified experts for designsupervision.
Duration of the assignment:
- Energy audit of buildings, development and submission of Design EstimatesDocumentation (DED) with positive conclusion of state expertise for the selected projects to be renovated ? within 90 days maximum from the date of Contact signing;
- Designer supervision - from the startof construction works up to commissioning.
The attention of interested companies is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the WorldBank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDACredits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011) ("Consultant Guidelines"),setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or asubconsultancy toenhance their qualifications.
A company will be selectedin accordance with a Quality-and-Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can beobtained at the address below during office hours(9.00 to 18.30), Monday - Friday.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below(in person, or by regular mail, or by e-mail) by COB on Thursday, May 21,2015.
"Electricity and Energy Efficiency Development Institute (Kazakhenergoexpertiza)" JSC
Attn: Mr. Rassul Amerguzhin, Project Manager
Room 904, 9th Floor, "Alma-Ata" Business Centre,
19 Imanova str.,010000 Astana, Kazakhstan
Tel: +7 7172 78 7391
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com