Removal, transport, energy and / or material recovery at national and Community level and / or disposal in the Community of wastes stored in bales at dedicated sites in the territory of the Region.
removal, transport and disposal in the field of Community as well as energy recovery and / or the subject in national and Community, in bales of waste stored at dedicated sites in the Campania region territory, divided into n. 5 lots.
Service contract with the execution also of public facilities upgrading works that are ancillary to the service and must be carried out in the performance of the same service - main category OG10 - Implementation of the Plan for Energy Efficiency. Duration 12 years.
removal, transport and disposal in the Community and / or energy ecovery in national and Community contexts divided into 8 lots - Lot 1 - Giugliano - Lot 2 - Giugliano Masseria Republic of (A) - Lot 3 Giugliano Masseria of the Republic ( B) - Lot 4 Giugliano Masseria del Pozzo. - Lot 5 Villa Literno The Lotto Often A - Lot 6 Villa Literno The Often Lot B - Lot 7 - Villa Literno The Often Lot B - Lot 8 Aversa.
1) Contract description: The total contract amount is 7887 € 280.10 of which: a) 109 216.69 euros for final design including 2 427.43 EUR for security expenses; b) 6 900 234.76 euros for works of which 143 244.48 EUR for security expenses and 66 880.76 euros for increase for night work; c) 877 828.65 euros for operation and maintenance for five years of which 22 276.22 euros for security charges.
The amounts mentioned before are exclusive of VAT which will be paid when due.
The processes that make up the contract are: a) engineering works - main category - OG9 4089 184.17 EUR classification V; b) electrical works - category OG10, 1557 € 831.90, class IV; c) civil works - categories OG1 1077 € 543.93 - ranking IIIa.
The categories and classes related to the design are:
E.02 - Constructions civil works 668 435.43 euros; S.03 - Structural works 409 108.50 euros; IA.04 - electrical works 1 557 831.90 euros; IA.02 - mechanical works 4 089 184.17 euros.
engagement in the performance is expected to draw up a unique geological expertise report of a geologist - an activity which can not be sub-contracted (about to see. Disciplinary).
2) Site or location of works: Naples Capodichino Airport.
3) work Objective: energy efficiency of termofrigrorifera production facilities of the Naples-Capodichino, intervention designed to replace the current existing thermo production facilities with a unique technological center of heating and cooling energy production.
4) Lead time or duration: a) executive planning 84 days; b) performing work 364 consecutive calendar days; c) operation and maintenance: 5 years.
The black average flow (QMN) is estimated at 7190 m³ / h in relation to the population equivalent of 862,875 units, the coefficient of influx into the sewer and water budget of 0.80 to 250 l / (ab * d).
The purification plant adaptation concerns the following treatment stages:
a) biological treatment of wastewater;
b) Digestion of sludge;
c) Dehydration mechanics;
d) thermal drying of sludge.Each treatment section to be examined and revised for specific insights.
Are provided, also, revision surgeries which mainly concern the restoration of lifts, initial and intermediate, which is currently equipped with augers.
The elaboration of the Executive Project shall take into account the environmental feasibility study minimizing the impacts for both the construction and management phases, in order to avoid related environmental issues: the building materials used and the equipment provided, the generated noise, production of waste during the construction of the works, the energy consumption, the possible reuse of the material used in the construction process.
The Executive Project shall be drawn up on the basis of:
1) Guidelines of European environmental policy and legislation on public procurement;
2) the most used technologies in the field of wastewater treatment in the EU Member States;
3) Construction and management systems which are less invasive and impacting both during construction and during operation of the treatment.
In carrying out activities will be referred to the obligations arising from the directives, the Community regulations on the environment as well as to the corresponding national and regional legislation for the sector.