The Ministry of Justice intends to improve the energy performance of the Palais de Justice in Toulouse. To this end, it has decided to use a private operator in order to achieve an energy efficiency objective in the context of a public contract awarded under the competitive dialogue procedure (Article 25 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25 March 2016) .
The contract will cover the premises of the Palais de Justice in Toulouse (ERP cat.2, 25000m
The provider must:
- work to reduce energy consumption (regulation, counting, to propose ...)
- measurement and monitoring of consumption, in particular on the basis of a plan of measures and checks
- operation, maintenance, major maintenance and renewal of HVAC equipment and multi-technical installations (plumbing, electricity, SSI, Secondary work, Closed / barriers, restaurant facilities)
- information and awareness of users to reduce energy consumption
The contractor must design and carry out the work necessary to improve the energy performance of the premises of the site. He will commit himself to the quality of the services provided and to communicate all the technical, financial and commercial elements necessary to follow up his activity. The MOA will have on-site audit and audit fees.
No17c068ac - pt // Ep - supply of fuels - aNNEES 2018 TO 2020.
This consultation concerns the supply, transport and removal of fuel (diesel, NGL, lead-free 95 and domestic fuel oil) to storage sites.
The supply will concern the following fuels:
- Diesel fuel for service vehicles
- premium gasoline SP 95 for service vehicles
- Non-road diesel (Gnr) intended mainly for maintenance equipment of Green Spaces and Sports Fields.
- heating oil for heating buildings
fuels must comply with environmental standards.
The contract is for the maintenance, operation and technical support of the equipment installed in buildings CNES Toulouse, Aire-sur-l'Adour and Aussaguel.