The Ministry of Justice intends to improve the energy performance of the Palais de Justice in Toulouse. To this end, it has decided to use a private operator in order to achieve an energy efficiency objective in the context of a public contract awarded under the competitive dialogue procedure (Article 25 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25 March 2016) .
The contract will cover the premises of the Palais de Justice in Toulouse (ERP cat.2, 25000m
The provider must:
- work to reduce energy consumption (regulation, counting, to propose ...)
- measurement and monitoring of consumption, in particular on the basis of a plan of measures and checks
- operation, maintenance, major maintenance and renewal of HVAC equipment and multi-technical installations (plumbing, electricity, SSI, Secondary work, Closed / barriers, restaurant facilities)
- information and awareness of users to reduce energy consumption
The contractor must design and carry out the work necessary to improve the energy performance of the premises of the site. He will commit himself to the quality of the services provided and to communicate all the technical, financial and commercial elements necessary to follow up his activity. The MOA will have on-site audit and audit fees.
The contract is for the maintenance, operation and technical support of the equipment installed in buildings CNES Toulouse, Aire-sur-l'Adour and Aussaguel.
The total project covers an area of approximately 100 hectares. It includes in particular:
- Buildings (large exhibition hall, parking and silo "main street" market conventions) of a grip of about 13 hectares (564 mx 224 m)
- Outdoor facilities (parking places, internal roads, landscaping, storm basins)
- Road routes (primer extension of 902 connections at the departmental and national network)
- Public transportation access (extension of the T1 tram, buses and coaches).
The project is part of a sustainable approach. The contracting authority aims to achieve high environmental quality certification (HQE (TM)) and international certification Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design New Construction (LEED nc) the Silver level is targeted.
This consultation concerns only the first part of the overall project, namely on:
- All earthworks,
- Part of the buildings (exhibition hall, parking and central street silo)
- Certain outdoor facilities (parking places, internal roads, storm basins)
- The road networks (primer extension of Rd902, connections to departmental and national network).
It is stated that the other parts of the project (extension of the tram construction of Hall of Conventions, landscaping) will be the subject of further consultations.
Energy supply for the research building and development of mesenchymal stem cells at the site of the Oncopole in Toulouse.
The benefits of energy work, low currents, air conditioning and plumbing for Toulouse institutions.
Public service delegation in concessive form, for the energy transition of the boiler on the scientific set of Rangueil.