The contract is for the maintenance, operation and technical support of the equipment installed in buildings CNES Toulouse, Aire-sur-l'Adour and Aussaguel.
The total project covers an area of approximately 100 hectares. It includes in particular:
- Buildings (large exhibition hall, parking and silo "main street" market conventions) of a grip of about 13 hectares (564 mx 224 m)
- Outdoor facilities (parking places, internal roads, landscaping, storm basins)
- Road routes (primer extension of 902 connections at the departmental and national network)
- Public transportation access (extension of the T1 tram, buses and coaches).
The project is part of a sustainable approach. The contracting authority aims to achieve high environmental quality certification (HQE (TM)) and international certification Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design New Construction (LEED nc) the Silver level is targeted.
This consultation concerns only the first part of the overall project, namely on:
- All earthworks,
- Part of the buildings (exhibition hall, parking and central street silo)
- Certain outdoor facilities (parking places, internal roads, storm basins)
- The road networks (primer extension of Rd902, connections to departmental and national network).
It is stated that the other parts of the project (extension of the tram construction of Hall of Conventions, landscaping) will be the subject of further consultations.
Energy supply for the research building and development of mesenchymal stem cells at the site of the Oncopole in Toulouse.
The benefits of energy work, low currents, air conditioning and plumbing for Toulouse institutions.
Public service delegation in concessive form, for the energy transition of the boiler on the scientific set of Rangueil.
Electricity supply C2 and C4 for 2020 with 50% share of renewable energy.
This is a bargain for a period of 1 year from 1.1.2020.