Mission Project management assistance for the realization of an energy director pattern in order to supply the future agroquartier Montjean, future construction projects, large residences and public facilities in the city of Rungis.
Assistance Mission Project Master for the implementation of a master plan for energy to fuel the future agroquartier Montjean, future construction projects, large residences and public facilities in the city of Rungis.
Construction of a refrigerated warehouse logistics (I1A).
The total building area is about 16 560 m
The warehouse is comprised of a cell of 9505 m
This works contract is a global procurement awarded design-build an economic operator whose overall contract will cover both the establishment of studies on the implementation of the work and the delivery of a work intended to meet the needs expressed by the client within the set time.
The successful bidder will be:
- assign the entire architectural design and technical tasks and the completion of construction work that follows,
- entrusting a market with a commitment to a price on regulatory objectives (ICPE 1510/1511, APSAD, labor code, thermal regulation, INRS requirements, ...) on functional constraints, qualitative and performantielles, particularly as regards energy and environmental efficiency, and a comprehensive intervention calendar.
The provisional budget allocated to the overall project (design + construction) is 15 million euros HT on the basis of a program which will be provided to the selected candidates.
project management mission for the work of cooling and heating of buildings PRI offices of Rungis.
The PRI buildings (Paris Rungis International) consist of 5 buildings of which 4 are R + 4 and 1 + R 5 representing a total area of about 00 240 m
Semmaris wants to refresh its offices from a group of producing ice water absorption connected to the heating network of Rungis.
The heating is currently provided by the heating network of the MIN and distributed offices by finned tubes. The work will also replace the distribution equipment and heating emission of all offices.
The heat network will always be the energy source. The surfaces to be treated are of the order of 14 000 m
For phase studies and design, the mission includes DIAG / ESQ / AVP (ODA-APS-DPC) / EXE-E / PRO / ACT.
For the implementation phase, the mission includes elements EXE-S / VISA / DET / AOR / OPC.
As part of its service activities, SEMMARIS plans to build on a plot of about 2900 m
This market is a global market with public performance provide design until building permit, realization and operation and maintenance of a hotel.
Moreover, these benefits, the market must include measurable performance commitments defined in terms of quality of services, energy efficiency and environmental impact.
These performance commitments are quantified and measurable through the implementation of tools for monitoring and analysis of measures for performance commitments imposed on the economic operator in phases design, construction and building operation and maintenance.
The remuneration of services related to the operation and maintenance of the hotel is linked to the achievement of measurable performance commitments.
SEMMARIS, Owner will finance the cost of design and construction of this building (excluding FF & E: furniture) to a maximum cost of 5.8 MEUR HT
This contract will be worth occupying public domain. The incumbent will be responsible, as such, an occupation fee in the public domain.
SEMMARIS is the managing company of the Rungis International Market.
For 30 years, SEMMARIS has been assisting its clients on various projects for the creation or restructuring of wholesale markets in France and abroad.
It provides technical assistance at all levels, from design to operation and development of wholesale markets and agri-food logistics centers.
As part of its investment plan and the development of its consulting business, SEMMARIS is looking for partners to support its growth strategy in France and internationally as well as the realization of projects in the MIN, in the following areas : engineering of construction and planning, agribusiness market study, legal assistance, financial assistance and environmental engineering.
This is an alloti framework agreement resulting in the conclusion of subsequent contracts, with no minimum or maximum amount.
- Construction engineering services (project management in design and implementation phase)
- Design engineering services in complex logistics contexts
- Flow study
- Construction economics benefits
- Production of plans and graphic pieces in BIM
- Realization of 3D movies and animations
- Missions of a technical expertise.
- Production of sectoral agri-food studies to qualify and quantify agricultural sectors
- Census and studies of the sectors
- Study of markets and sizing of flows.
- Advice and legal support in France and abroad
- Contract law
- International law.
- Advice and support in the implementation of business model in logistics real estate
- Value Engineering Financial
- Business Plan.
- Water and sanitation.