Include expected (indicative list):
- Design and implementation studies, and all the associated studies necessary
- Constitution and allowed deposit build and demolish
- Connections to existing networks and finish works associated spills
- Realization of a storm basin of 7300 m3 minimum
- Complete pre-treatment line
- File full water (2u)
- File full sludge
- Realization of technical and commercial buildings
- Landscape and architectural insertion
- In any additional benefit, a sludge digestion unit and all necessary facilities for the upstream sludge treatment and downstream to the recovery of biogas as well as for the treatment of nitrogen Returns
- In any additional benefit, demolition pretreatments located in the Castle Park.
The restructured processing unit will ensure the best possible water quality of a technically and economically vis-à-vis the reduction of particulate pollution, carbon, phosphorus and nitrogen.
The wastewater will have a nominal capacity of approximately 43000 EH.
Candidates' attention is drawn to the particular configuration of the construction site, including:
- Limited available land constraints and phasing
- Presence of water table
- Hydrogeology and geotechnical
- Sustainable approach to ensure (energy saving and reagents, reducing operating costs, reliability and robustness, ease of operation)
- Architectural and landscaping the site.