The purpose of this contract is to provide flow-through cards for: the taking of fuel throughout the French metropolitan road network, access to toll networks (motorways, tunnels, bridges ...), parking in car parks Of metropolitan France.
The purpose of this contract is to provide flow-through cards to:
- the taking of fuel over the entire French metropolitan road network,
- access to toll networks (motorways, tunnels, bridges, etc.),
- Parking in car parks throughout the French metropolitan area.
Include expected (indicative list):
- Design and implementation studies, and all the associated studies necessary
- Constitution and allowed deposit build and demolish
- Connections to existing networks and finish works associated spills
- Realization of a storm basin of 7300 m3 minimum
- Complete pre-treatment line
- File full water (2u)
- File full sludge
- Realization of technical and commercial buildings
- Landscape and architectural insertion
- In any additional benefit, a sludge digestion unit and all necessary facilities for the upstream sludge treatment and downstream to the recovery of biogas as well as for the treatment of nitrogen Returns
- In any additional benefit, demolition pretreatments located in the Castle Park.
The restructured processing unit will ensure the best possible water quality of a technically and economically vis-à-vis the reduction of particulate pollution, carbon, phosphorus and nitrogen.
The wastewater will have a nominal capacity of approximately 43000 EH.
Candidates' attention is drawn to the particular configuration of the construction site, including:
- Limited available land constraints and phasing
- Presence of water table
- Hydrogeology and geotechnical
- Sustainable approach to ensure (energy saving and reagents, reducing operating costs, reliability and robustness, ease of operation)
- Architectural and landscaping the site.