The aim of this framework agreement is to ensure the delivery of the Tram 9 tram system with respect to technical specifications, development Software, hardware supply, installation, testing, commissioning and related services for the entire infrastructure. This contract is part of an allotment as part of the overall operation of TRAM 9.
Services for the following systems:
- Centralized Technical Management (Gtc) of tramway equipment in terms of supply and installation of on-line equipment,
- centralized supervision by GTC of traction energy, railway signaling and operating equipment,
- station intercom,
- sound system in tramway station,
- video in-station, SMR, major intersections and maneuvering areas,
- Multiservices network.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of the chilled water and air-conditioning installations of the Antilles-Guyana Air Navigation Service:
Lot 1: Martinique - lamentine;
Lot 2: Martinique - Morne Vent radar;
Lot 3: Guadeloupe - Raizet nBT and Energy Platform;
Lot 4: Guadeloupe - Chazeau radar and isolated stations;
Lot 5: Guyana - Cayenne lookout;
Lot 6: Guyana - Cayenne Technical Block, Power Station and isolated stations.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of the SNA-AG chilled water and air-conditioning installations: Lot 1: Martinique - Lamentin.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of Sna / Ag chilled water and air conditioning installations: LOT 2: MARTINIQUE - dismal wind radar.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of the SNA-AG chilled water and air-conditioning installations: LOT 3: nbt raizet and pfe.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of SNA-AG chilled water and air-conditioning installations: LOT 4: chazeau and isolated stations.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of SNA-AG chilled water and air-conditioning installations: LOT 5: cayenne watch.
Preventive and corrective maintenance of SNA-AG chilled water and air-conditioning installations: BATCH 6: Cayenne Technical Block, Power Station and Isolated Stations.
As part of the development activities of his underground laboratory, the National Agency for Radioactive Waste Management (Andra), industrial and commercial public establishment (EPIC) wants to make redevelopment of its sinking tile (6000 m²) . And that, to meet the future needs in terms of operational rationality, energy consumption and meet regulatory requirements. The work includes replacing temporary buildings by buildings "hard" and optimize storage areas, roads and utilities. The work is broken down into 3 slices allotted:
- Tranche 1: redevelopment of buildings for workshops / stores
- Tranche 2: redevelopment of office use buildings and social facilities,
- Unit 3: rehabilitation of road infrastructure and storage areas.
The tender 2 is to 4 lots of units 1, 2 and 3:
- Lot 6 locksmith metalwork (T1-04 and Q3-05)
- Lot 7 second work (lot T1-05)
- Lot 8 HVAC plumbing (lot T1-06)
- Lot 9 flexible floor coating - paintings - Safety (Q2-08).
The purpose of this consultation is to conclude a framework agreement on behalf of the grouping of orders in order to:
- the supply of electricity for the delivery points (Pdl) of the members of the consortium, the list of which is set out in the Annex to the act of commitment of each of the lots, supplied at low and high voltage, Subscribed strictly above 36 kva;
- coverage of obligations associated with capacity guarantees;
- Invoicing, including the transmission of invoices in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and the assumption of responsibility for relations with the Distribution Network Manager under a single contract, to the public distribution network;
- the mission of balance manager in accordance with Article L. 321-15 of the Energy Code;
- Mandatory services described in Cctp.
Supply and delivery of electricity for contoured delivery points belonging to the members of the consortium and delivered by Enedis.
Supply and delivery of electricity for remote-controlled delivery points belonging to members of the consortium, and forwarded by Enedis.
Supply and delivery of electricity for the delivery and profiles delivery points of the municipality of Saint Léonard de Noblat, whose delivery is under the jurisdiction of the Régie Municipale Electrique of St-Léonard de Noblat (Rme).