The object of the contract is the animated-monitoring mission of general interest program "Wall | Wall 2" to condominiums 1945-1975 Greater Montréal prompting the latter to carry out thermal improvement work. The objective is the treatment of housing by 5000 the implementation of a strengthened support of owners and their representative bodies (trustee, union council and union co-owners). This support comprises strategy implemented in each condominium, the mobilization of local aid and any specific administrative and financial assistance for the installation of collective subsidy application files (aid for trade unions) and individual (individual aid) and to applications of suitable premises loans. Animation-monitoring mission also aims to support the vote of the works included in the condominium device in the Wall | Wall 2 after a phase of information and mobilization which will be provided by Alec. Formally, the work of the operator in charge of monitoring and entertainment will begin once the supervisor appointed by the positive vote of the General Assembly.
Fighting the energy insecurity of owners and tenants of the private park: implementation of a departmental department of personalized support - market reserved for the SIAE.
Fighting against the energy insecurity of the owners and tenants of the private park: implementation of a departmental department of personalized support - reserved market. Framework agreement with purchase orders with annual minimum of 11250 EUR HT and annual maximum of 45000 EUR HT. Duration of contract: 4 years.
Markets for work benefits as part of the project "Learning Grid by Grenoble" on the website of the Institute of business and technology, participating in the creation of a technical educational tool to simulate the operation of a city smart (smart City) in energy performance and includes the following services:
1. Renovation of electrical, thermal and lighting identified in the diagnostic phase and for which the renovation was defined in the study phase and establish an energy metering plan;
2. Installation of the equipment with the objective of installing means of renewable energy production and storage to optimize the energy consumption of the campus.
Renovation of electrical installations strong currents and creating a VDI network.
completion of a solar photovoltaic system on the roofs of buildings B 2, B 4, B 5 and B 6.
Renovation of thermal installations and creation of a cogeneration.
Resumption of sealing complex and poses photovoltaic materials.
Construction of local cogeneration and various earthworks, roads and underground networks.
Various false ceiling, plastering, painting, floor covering.
Contracts for works performed under the project "Learning Grid by Grenoble" on the site of the Institute of Trades and Techniques, participating in the creation of a technical-pedagogical tool to simulate the functioning of a city Smart city in terms of energy performance and including the following services: 1 °) Renovation of the electrical, thermal and lighting installations identified during the diagnostic phase and for which renovation was defined during the study phase and Set up an energy metering plan. 2) Installation of equipment whose objective will be to install means of production of renewable energies and storage in order to optimize the energy consumption of the campus.
Renovation of electrical installations of strong currents and creation of a VDI network.
Complete installation of a solar photovoltaic system on the roofs of buildings B 2, B 4, B 5 and B 6.
Renovation of thermal installations and creation of cogeneration.
Recovery of waterproofing complexes and installation of photovoltaic panel supports.
Construction of the Cogeneration space and various earthworks, roads and underground networks.
Various false ceiling works, plastering, painting, flooring.
Platform CEA Tech Aquitaine wishes to purchase a stationary storage device with a capacity of 30 kW with the following capabilities:
- Connectable to the network (380V AC)
- With a bidirectional energy exchange function,
- Allows the implementation of Li-ion batteries (eg LFP - 26650 format),
- Can manage a mixed batteries of different chemistry,
- Dynamic balancing the floors of cells within the battery pack,
- Isolate dynamic stages of defective cells, exhausted or overheated, and during operation to ensure continuity of service,
- To generate some form of analog output voltage (Bandwidth ≥ 50 kHz), discrete increments of 5V maximum.
This equipment will be installed on the energy platform of the CEA Tech Aquitaine antenna.
Scanning electron microscopy, EDS detector, multi-metal metalliser and plasma cleaner.
Conventional scanning electron microscope with tungsten filament (new) + energy dispersion spectrometer (SDD-EDS) for SEM (new).
Metallizer making homogeneous and conductive deposits for samples to be analyzed in MEB or met (nine).
Plasma cleaner (new).
- Project management for the Rehabilitation of a home dwelling people aged 64 rooms located 56 rue Saint Laurent in Grenoble, actis of property managed by the CCAS From Grenoble.
This is a R + 8 building. The useful area is 3642 square meters.
Note that some levels (ground floor and 5th floor) of the building are classified ERP 5th category (offices - multipurpose rooms and restaurant)
provisional program is available as follows:
- Improving the energy performance of the building
- Fire safety
- Accessibility of public areas
- Various technical improvements on the frame and plumbing systems
BASE and EXE -
Fluid Diagnostics: heating, waste stack, SSI, notamment-
achievement of Energy Objectives: Monitoring and corrective actions for 2 years -