Ban Lann Bihoue - Performance Contract Energy:
Market on a global mission to ensure energy savings and reduced emissions of greenhouse gases by considering the use of renewable energy use, consisting of:
- The design and construction of works,
- Services and supplies,
- The conduct of technical installations,
- Operation, maintenance, major maintenance renewal or all of the equipment to perform or existing.
The market does not include the supply of energy to the exclusion of "Stored Energy".
For this procedure, the electronic transmission is imposed for all phases consultation component (Withdrawal of tender documents, Submission of applications and tenders, negotiation, all mail exchanges ...).
The presentation of answers is done on the platform of purchases of state since www.marches-publics.gouv.fr
Market reconfiguration work on the southern area of pyrotechnics Saint Nicolas including:
- All engineering tasks related to the project management of design and completion of the transaction, including landscaping works and facilities created;
- All deconstructions work of existing infrastructure;
- All construction of new office buildings and workshops, rehabilitation of existing buildings;
- All work on the upgrading of networks included in the scope of the operation;
- All the development work outside: landscaping and roads;
- Overall construction of a mixed boiler renewable energy / fossil fuel, ensuring the heating needs of the entire southern area, including the associated heating network;
- All operating benefits of the boiler, including the supply of energy;
- All maintenance services and maintenance of parts of the created and rehabilitated infrastructure.
Bulk supply of various petroleum products and supply of fuel by means of flow-through cards.
Supply of petroleum products in bulk.
Supply of zero-rated petroleum products in bulk.
Supply of fuel by means of flow-through cards.
This consultation has passed, in compliance with the provisions of Ordinance No. 2015-899 of 07/23/2015, and articles 71 to 73 of Decree No 2016-360 of 03/25/2016, according to a competitive procedure with negotiation.
The present market for intellectual services provides a project management mission including the studies, the award of public works contracts to monitoring of the work and the acceptance of works.
The work program must ensure the energy transition of the equipment by improving the energy performance of the building and by integrating renewable energy into consumption.
Elements of the project management mission are detailed in the tender regulations.
The tender is a global public market performance on the operation of the Energy Recovery Unit Waste (UVED) of medical waste line and Boiler Wood, including work, investments, maintenance and Gros Maintenance Renewal ( Ger) facilities.
Under the contract, the incumbent will in particular provide the following services:
- Operating tools for processing and production of energy (UVED, Boiler Wood Line Dasri)
- Supply of heat to the district heating network (the heat supply contract with the city network will be signed by SOTRAVAL GIE with the operator of that network)
- Design and production of the work and investment needed for plant optimization and achieving performance guarantees by the holder,
- Routine maintenance and major maintenance renewal of all facilities.
The consultation covers the operation of the public service of the district heating network of Brest (heating and hot water). The delegate scope includes: - heating network and its existing substations (projected to end 2017: 46 km of network - 184 Sst) and possible extension areas of the network, - energy production fossil extra tools (fixed and mobile). The main tasks assigned to the assignee in this context are: - operation of Delegates equipment, - the work of major maintenance renewal - the coverage of the network energy needs (2016 sales: approximately 124,000 MWh), - billing to subscribers (revenue 2016 sales R1-R2: about 7 million euros VAT), - marketing network extensions. The community will ensure the achievement of network extensions in the conditions specified in the draft contract attached to the tender documents.
The agreement will aim to entrust delegated its risk management, investments (excluding network extensions), operation and maintenance of the heating network. The network is powered by the energy produced in the form of the high pressure supply by the UVED, by a biomass boiler, as well as fossil boiler included in the representative area. A first blueprint for development and security implemented between 2012 and 2017 added approximately 23 km network. A steering Phase II scheme will be implemented between 2018 and 2022. The extension works are made by Brest Metropole, unless otherwise agreed by the Parties. Benefits may be realized by the Assignee at the request of Brest Métropole on the basis of prices in the price schedule. The Delegator will remunerate the perception among subscribers, the price of the service at the rates fixed in the contract.