The market concerna fuel supply, operation / maintenance with incentives to energy savings and total guarantees of HVAC facilities Hotel municipal services and Sandelin museum.
This contract is for the operation and maintenance P2 with energy supply P1 MTI market and major maintenance renewal (full guarantee) P3 materials of thermal installations in municipal buildings by the holder on behalf of the city Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
On operating thermal installations in municipal buildings.
Fuel supply of ingredients and necessary services to vehicles Météo-France circulating throughout the city (including Corsica) by the use of charge cards. The charge card will allow the user to do the following: Supply of fuels; The supply of ingredients; Additional service benefits; The access to highways, bridges, tunnels tolls and parking.
The contract is intended to entrust the (s) holder (s) operating climate, heating, cooling and mechanical ventilation of buildings of the University of Rouen Normandy. The market is broken down into 4 lots separately or attributable to the same provider.
Lot 1 covers 44 buildings, including the energy used for heating the main campus and the ESPE site comes in:
- 85% of Urban heat network of Mont-Saint-Aignan,
- 5% of boiler "Gaz"
- 10% by electrical installations.
Lot 2 covers four buildings on the site of the Medical-Pharmacy Faculty whose energy consumed for heating and refresh the site comes 100% of Urban networks Rouen University Hospital.
STEWART The building of the medicine Pharmacy Faculty whose energy used for heating is produced solely by "Gas" boilers.
Lot 3 covers 17 buildings, including the energy used for heating is produced solely by "Gas" boilers.
Lot 4 concerns "CURIB" building (University Center for Research and Innovation in Biology) a UFR building of science and technology supplied by the heat network of Mont-Saint-Aignan.
This contract aims to ensure the operation and maintenance in good working of all the heat and ventilation of buildings Hospital Gier hereinafter:
- Site MCO Hospital Gier, 19 rue Victor Hugo, 42400 Saint-Chamond;
- Marrel Hospital, 42 rue Léon Marrel, 42800 Rive-de-Gier;
- Antoine Pinay nursing home / Les Charmilles, 19 rue Laurent Charles, 42400 Saint-Chamond;
- retirement homes for Oree du Pilat, 17 road Farnay, 42800 Rive-de-Gier;
- Nursing Training Institute (IFSI):
- 1 block from the Fenderie, 42400 Saint-Chamond (till 06.30.2018);
- 1 Pétin street Gaudet, 42400 Saint-Chamond (integration of new premises equipped with a wood boiler as of 01.07.2018);
- Executive Housing, 21 rue Laurent Charles, 42400 Saint-Chamond.
The nature of the services concerned by the subject of the contract include at least:
- energy supply (P1 compensation) for heating OLS sites, Marrel, Oree du Pilat, IFSI / hot water for OLS sites, Marrel, Oree du Pilat;
- driving heaters and small maintenance (remuneration P2) for all sites as defined in section II.1.4 of this notice:
- the unpredictable work out maintenance fee (supply, installation, assistance) that might occur at the margin as part of this contract (P5 remuneration).
The benefits with maintenance should receive a penalty: 24 hours / 24, 7/7.
Type: Result market with incentive clause: Type MCI - counter market with incentives for energy savings. Volume predictive energy: 7250 MWh per year.
Estimated execution Start of main services: 07/01/2017.