Transmission Efficiency Project (TEP) - P131558
Southern Vietnam Power Projects Management Borad | Published April 8, 2016 - Deadline June 7, 2016
Supply Of Electrical Equipment And Materials For Transmission
Line And Extension Bays For Renovation And Upgradingof 220kv Cao Lanh - Thot Not
Invitation forBids (IFB)
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLICOF VIETNAM
VIETNAM TRANSMISSIONEFFICIENCY PROJECT (TEP)
Loan No.: Ln.8417-VN
Subproject: Renovation and upgrading of 220kV CaoLanh - Thot Not Transmission Line
Package CLTN-G11: Supply of electrical equipmentand materials for transmission line and extension bays
1. TheSocialist Republic of Vietnam has received a loan from the World Banktowardthe cost of the Vietnam Transmission Efficiency Project (TEP), and intends toapply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Package CLTN-G11 "Supplyof electrical equipment and materials for transmission line and extension bays"for Subproject "Renovation and upgrading of 220kV Cao Lanh- Thot Not transmission line".
2. Underthe authorization of Vietnam Electricity (EVN)/National Power TransmissionCorporation (EVNNPT), Southern Vietnam Power ProjectsManagement Board (SPMB) ? Branch ofNational Power Transmission Corporation (EVNNPT)now invites sealed bids from eligiblebidders for Package CLTN-G11 "Supply of electrical equipment and materialsfor transmission line and extension bays"- ofSubproject "Renovation and upgrading of 220kV Cao Lanh- Thot Not transmission line",including:
i)Quantities of main equipment and materials:
Single-poleoperation circuit breaker,three-phase, 245kV-1600A-40kA/3s: 01 set
Three-pole centerbreaker, 245kV-1600A-40kA/3smotorized disconnecting switch with two manually operated earthing blades onboth sides: 01 set
Three-pole centerbreaker, 245kV-1600A-40kA/3smotorized disconnecting switch: 01 set with one manually operated earthingblade on left side: 01 set
One pole, centerbreaker, 245kV-1600A-40kA/3smotorized disconnecting switch, without earthing blade and with extension studon right side: 03 sets
Oil immersedcurrent transformer,245kV-40kA/3s: 03 sets
Capacitive oilimmersed voltage transform,245kV: 03 sets
Solid-core stationpost insulator, 245kV,10kN, 25mm/kV: 03 sets
Conductor ACSR 400:830m
Conductor ACSR 710:460m
Conductor ACCC367/47 : 24.060km
Conductor ACCC545/87 : 40.380km
Conductor ACSR300/39 : 252.300km
Earthwire Phlox147 :27.730km
Optical ground wireOPGW 150 :29.690km
220kV Insulatorstring for conductor ACCC367/47 : 223 sets
220kV Insulatorstring for conductor ACCC545/87 :174 sets
220kV Insulatorstring for conductor 2xACSR300/39 : 382 sets
Fitting sets forearthwires : 91 sets
Fitting setsOPGW : 87sets
(Specificquantities described in Volume 2 of BiddingDocument)
Purchaser's warehouse:Vinh Loc warehouse, Vinh Locindustrial zone, Binh Tan district, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
32 weeks from the effectivedate of contract.
iv) Margin ofpreference:
(Refer to Item1, Section III of Bidding Document)
3. Biddingwill be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures asspecified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement ofGoods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits&Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to alleligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, pleaserefer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policyonconflict of interest.
4. Interestedeligible bidders may obtain further information from Southern Vietnam Power ProjectsManagement Board (SPMB) ? Branch ofNational Power Transmission Corporation (EVNNPT)and inspect the Bidding Documents fromApril 12th, 2016 duringoffice hours (8:00 to 16:00 Hanoi time on working day) at the addressgivenbelow.
5. Acomplete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interestedeligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the addressbelow and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of USD 200 or 4,400,000VND. Themethod of payment will be cash, cheque or by transfer of funds to Bank accountnumber 31010370009091 (for USD) or31010000001321 (for VND), Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam,Branch in Ho Chi Minh City. The Bidding Documents may be directlycollected at the address below or sent by courier upon the Bidder's writtenrequest and payment of an additional amount of USD 50 for overseas delivery orVND 200,000 for delivery within Vietnam.
6. Bidsmust be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00AM (Hanoi time) on June07th, 2016 (called deadline for submission of bids).Electronic bidding will not bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bidswill be publicly opened in thepresence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose toattend at the address below at 9:15 AM (Hanoi time) on June 07th,2016.
7. Allbids must be accompanied by a Bid Securityof USD 56,000 or VND1,260,000,000 or an equivalent amount in a freelyconvertible currency.
8. Theaddress referred to above is:
Southern Vietnam Power ProjectsManagement Board (SPMB) ? Branch of National PowerTransmission Corporation (EVNNPT)
ProcurementDepartment ? ThirdFloor.
610 Vo VanKiet Street., Cau Kho Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Telephone: (84-8) 22100719
Facsimile: (84-8) 38361096
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn.: Mr. Doan TanPhong,Director of Southern Vietnam Power ProjectsManagement Board (SPMB) ? Branch of National PowerTransmission Corporation (EVNNPT)