The scope of this project includes:
- The construction and delivery of electrical nine boards and three grounding plates that provide electrical power to the various installations, electricity and lighting in the new workshop, the existing production hall and sidings;
- The construction and delivery of 30 pushbutton enclosures that enable the operation of the lighting in the new workshop and existing work, including the installation and programming of a KNX management system so that the lighting system can be employed in an energy friendly way.
The works of this first lot includes the restoration of the interior and the technical facilities of St. Bridget and St. Catherine's Church (Begijnhofkerk) in Mechelen.
To carry out the works include the restoration of the interior, viz., The walls, floors, vaults, ceilings, interior joinery, portals and altars. The technical equipment is included in this adoption (adapting and renewing electricity, lighting, plumbing and central heating).
Call for nominations:
Management and maintenance of technical installations of the Line Home.
It is a framework contract for 4 years.
The file is divided into several parts:
1. HVAC installation: this includes all installations related to the heating, cooling and ventilation of the Line Home.
2. Electricity and lighting: this covers all installations related to the distribution of electricity and the supply of emergency power cuts in the commercial network. Lighting, emergency and evacuation lighting in the Line House have been added to this section.
3. Sanitary: This section contains all the equipment and systems that consume water on the one hand and / or divide and also dispose of several streams.
4. Fire and CO protection / control: are all necessary and legal protection / pesticides and installations related to fire and carbon monoxide threat bundled in the office in this section.
5. Other equipment and systems: This section covers all other technical installations in the House Line not included in previous items, including elevators, gates, barriers, access control, ....
The contract includes
- The preparation (in collaboration with De Lijn Antwerp) of the external environmental influences (. RGIE Article 19) and the vital installations (RGIE art 104).
- Carrying out the necessary risk on electrical installations as defined in the Royal Decree of December 4, 2012.
- Running the 'checks' as defined in the Royal Decree of December 4, 2012.