KIT Campus South, construction of the Materials Science Center for Energy Systems (MIE) Type of service: metalworking 2 DIN 18360 Scope of Service: 135 m railing as a bar railings, 421 m stainless steel handrail, 120 m² gratings various dimensions and mounting situations, 4 St. difference stairs galvanized steel, 4 pcs ladders, 2 pcs stainless steel posts. Tenderers and their descendants and rental business owners have with their bids the relevant undertakings pursuant to § 5 LTMG, accessible at "www.rp-stuttgart.de/servlet/PB/menu/1359260/index.html" to submit.
New construction of 67 housing units in Oberreut-Süd, construction site B,
76189 Karlsruhe, Graf-Stauffenberg-Straße 19-24,
New construction of 67 apartments in Oberreut-Süd, construction site B,
76189 Karlsruhe, Graf-Stauffenberg-Straße 19-24
Underground parking spaces: 67
Entrances / staircases: 6
BGF with underground parking: approximately 10 980 m
BRI with underground parking: 31 851 m
WFL: about 5 111 m
Project: A multi-family residential building energy standard KfW 55 with district heating. The building is full basement, with attached parking garage in the range of three entrances. Four entrances with three full floors and each one indented attic. Two entrances, each with four full storeys and each an engaged attic. 11 barrier-free apartments under LBO §35 and a wheelchair accessible apartment according to DIN 18040 Part 2. Flat roofs with extensive roof greening, TG-ceiling greened partially intensively, as part of the outdoor facilities. Exterior masonry of sand-lime brick with EIFS.
- Supply and installation of heating installations
District heating transfer station, static heating, domestic hot water system,
Heat generation by district heating supply
- 1 piece of district heating transfer station, with 2 heating circuits: 225 kW;
- 1 piece manifold with 2 heating circuits (radiators / WWB);
- 1 piece water heater;
- 67 pieces Wohnungsheizkreisverteiler with calorimeter;
- About 4 900 m piping of metal composite pipe, insulation, DN 12 to 20;
- Approximately 1 560 m pipes of carbon steel with insulation DN 12 to DN 65;
- Approximately 348 pieces radiator as profile-compact radiators and column radiators;
- 300 core drillings.
Precise information on the work can be found in the LV.