Development and subsequent supply of a pressure-loaded refractory fluidized bed reactor for fluidizing powdered materials on a pilot scale. Purpose of the reactor is subsequently carrying out research activities in the field of energy storage.
Supply of electricity for the years 2018, 2019 and 2020, the 2 locations of the Max Planck Institute of Plasma Physics:
Delivery of a pneumatic vacuum conveying to promote calcium hydroxide and calcium oxide. Purpose of the entire system is the subsequent
Conducting research in the field of energy storage.
Pneumatic suction conveyor consisting of delivery hoses, vacuum pump and receiving containers.
The service includes the detailed planning and production of a switchgear for the configuration of an experimental distribution network, as well as its delivery, set-up, connection, commissioning, documentation and testing.
The switchgear is part of an experimental facility for research into future energy supply networks. The switchgear is used for the flexible configuration of the low-voltage network. Busbars (SS) are executed as network nodes. The mains cable (NK) provided by the customer can be plugged into the corresponding sockets of the SS using Powerlock plugs to configure the network. The lines of the house connections (HA) provided by the customer can be plugged into the appropriate sockets of the SS (in a separate distribution cabinet) using CEE plugs in order to integrate the buildings into the grid. The network is fed by 2 transformers with 250 kVA each, which can be coupled. The transformers are directly assigned to two busbars.
On Research Campus Garching b. Munich arises in the next few years the medical-physical research institute CALA (Center for Advanced Laser Applications), which has set itself the goal of improving the diagnosis and treatment of tumors significantly, perhaps even to revolutionize. An essential part of CALA is the high power laser system ATLAS 3000 (named after the desired peak power of the overall system in terawatts). ATLAS 3000 is a CPA ultrafast Ti: Sa laser and to amplify laser pulses with an energy of 2.5 J at a total energy of up to 90 J. The laser beams with a diameter of 25-28 cm must with the aid of a corresponding feeder system, the so-called LBD (Laser Beam Delivery), from ATLAS to the appropriate experimental stations with the aid of large precision mirrors (30 cm x 42 cm x 8 cm) within a vacuum system are performed.
The contract is for the design, production and delivery of high-quality, highly-reflective laser mirrors for laser pulses of 20 fs duration and a beam diameter of up to 28 cm in fluences <100 mJ / cm
Since the manufacture of the mirrors and their performance in daily operations are still little tested in vacuum, individual solutions should be worked out in terms of function and cost-effectiveness of the overall system in the negotiated procedure.
Basis to take part in the negotiations are:
a) the completed and signed application form including all declarations.
b) the transfer of 2 "-Testspiegel for Zerstörschwellenmessungen.
The service to be provided includes the planning, manufacture and delivery of a distributed real-time computer system with various analog and digital communication interfaces. The real-time computer system is used to control a microgrid for research purposes. This requires the implementation of particularly fast processes with clock rates of up to the MHz range, but also very slow clock rates, especially in energy management for the heat supply of the individual buildings.
- Supply of devices and equipment of a distributed real-time computing system to control the experimental CoSES Microgrid. The distributed real-time system comprises several different individual systems, which are networked with one another via a plurality of communication networks, with numerous analog / digital in / out and communication interfaces. The distributed real-time systems process processes with sampling rates up to 1MHz
- The system will control and emulate both the power, and the heat and communication system of the microgrid.
- The real-time system must be able to process the simple, standardized tool chains TheMathWorks - Simulink and National Instruments LabVIEW models.
Planning and documentation of a real-time computer system, support during setup, commissioning and integration in the overall system. The distributed real-time computing system includes numerous networked individual systems for controlling the experimental microgrid of the TUM.
Integration of a module to control an Egston Compiso system via 7 SFP interfaces, into the distributed real-time computing system.
The new laser system should consist of: a fully automatic titanium sapphire oscillator is tunable fully automatically in the wavelength range 730nm-1 000nm, coupled to a frequency doubler / tripler to the wavelength range 350nm-750nm to open up as well as a optical parametric oscillator (OPO) to laser pulses with 500 -700nm wavelength (signal) and 960nm-500nm 2 (Idler) to produce.
This system, referred to as tunable fs VIS-IR laser designated must meet the following specifications:
- Gap-tunable in the wavelength range 350nm-2.5μm;Systems with shorter pulse lengths are given priority;
- The titanium-sapphire oscillator must have an integral / internal pump laser;
- The pulse length of the laser pulses generated by OPO (signal and idler) must be <250fs amount;
- The output energy per pulse must be over the entire wavelength range> 100pJ;
- The repetition rate must be 80 ± 5MHz;
- Noise <1% RMS (10Hz - 10MHz bandwidth);
- The spatial mode must be TEM00, with a M2 parameter <1.1;
- The polarization must be> 500: 1 be linearly polarized, either horizontally or vertically;
- The beam divergence must be <1.5mrad;
- The beam diameter (1 / e2) must be <1.5mm be;Coolers, control electronics, cable, power adapter, manuals. The following requirements for the CW pump laser are:
- Output wavelength 532 ± 1 nm;
- Output power> 10W;
- Continuous wave mode;
- Noise <0.1% RMS (range 10Hz - 10MHz);
- The spatial mode must be TEM00, with a M2 parameter <1.1;
- Beam waist / focus diameter (1 / e2) 2.25mm ± 10%;
- Beam direction fluctuation <2 μrad / ° C;
- The polarization must be linear with a ratio> 100: 1;
- The system must be supplied with cooler, cables, electronics and power supply.In addition, all technical drawings must be provided to the Walter Schottky Institut available.
Subject of the order are Architektenleistungen object planning building to Part 3, Section 1, § 34 HOAI 2013 for the Energy renovation of the town hall with remodeling of the ground floor in Neustadt b. Coburg.
Supply of electricity from renewable energy sources (green power) for the purpose of water supply association group Freising-Süd in the period 1.1.2017-31.12.2019. The total annual electricity demand amounts to 3 900 000 kWh and distributed over 3 performance measured and 13 non demand metered delivery points.