New energy plant with cogeneration, energy storage, social and sanitary facilities, as well as sludge dewatering and sludge water treatment (Deammonification).
Supply and installation of:
2 pcs low-pressure gas reservoir 4,000 meters
Construction of the power station with cogeneration, energy storage, social and sanitary facilities, as well as
Sludge dewatering and sludge water treatment (Deammonification).
Partial demolition nacelle 1
Extensions: 1971, 1983 and 1990
Nacelle: basement and ground floor
Control room and social areas: basement, ground, upper floor and attic
RS-Pumwerk / lifting plant biology: BasementStahlbetonsekelett with lining
Gabled roof (roof trusses made of wood with tiles coverage)
Facade with corrugated metal cladding and insulation KMF43 x 17 x 12 m 16 x 17 x 7 m
The nacelle 1 comprises the functional units
- control room sewage treatment plant;
- buildings for sewage plant personnel;
- CHP: 3 gas engines, three steel chimneys, heat storage, etc .;
- Medium Voltage 20 kV: 2 transformers, switchgear MSP;
- low-voltage switchgear;
- RS-pump station / lifting plant biology;
- trickling filter pump station.1.5 m below ground are canceled.
Before the actual demolition work, the components of Technology
to dismantle equipment and electrical and household wiring and the
deep basement (lifting plant biology / RS-pumping station, pumping station trickling filter)
for reasons of upward pressure reliability with lagerndem on site soil
The building known pollutants:TRGS 521);
- asbestos rope seals between the outer wall and exhaust pipe gas engine
Total Demolition New Energy Source
Extensions: 1998 and 200645 x 7 x 6 m
Construction: reinforced concrete frame with brick lining
Pent roof (roof trusses made of wood with asbestos cement corrugated sheets)
The New Energy Center includes the functional units
- fan chamber 1;
- oil storage;
- medium voltage 6 kV: 4 transformers, switchgear MSP;
- low-voltage switchgear.
The building known pollutants:
- roof support made of asbestos cement corrugated sheets;TRGS 521).