Extraordinarily complex the functional and local demands on the ministerial building
- Home of 3 fully equipped ministries (Economy and Labour, Home Affairs, Environment and Agriculture);
- Providing hundreds jobs with technology rooms, library, canteen, social rooms, car services;
- Open to the public, despite special security requirements;
- Lodging of stores.
Further information can be found in the tender documents, which are provided in the point I.3 mentioned link.
It is planned to award the architectural services according to HOAI § 34 of the power phase. 3As a result of an energetic preliminary investigation following measures have been defined to achieve this objective: Replacement of fluorescent tubes equipped with lights under the given architectural shape against LED lights powered by a 50% higher average light output ratio. Increasing the energy efficiency of ventilation and air conditioning units of heat recovery units and installation of energy-efficient fan motors. Improvement and modernization of the thermal insulation of the exterior wall construction (EIFS) and the foyer glazing. Upgrading the digital infrastructure and including the associated server room cooling. The construction work must take into account the specific security concerns and specific urban traffic conditions. The planning work is provided using the energy balancing to DIN V 18599 for the optimization of energy efficiency, climate impact and cost-effectiveness as well as simulation methods for qualitative and quantitative assessment of heat flows in building structures.
Stock situation:20 000 m
2; 31 518.47 m 2;
- Facade surface EIFS:2 350 m
2(2 316.8 m 2) 3600 m 2(3 539.2 m 2) upstairs To 1 650 m 22000 m 2
- Glass shelves Foyer: 1 150 m100 decentralized technical installations for ventilation and air conditioning; 300 KW cooling capacity;
- Hot water heating with radiators, district heating connection.