Focus of power shall provide scientific advice and ad-hoc support of BMVI in the discussion for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution from shipping at international, European and national level.
It usually involves the technical support of the activities of BMVI within the IMO Committee on Marine Environment Protection (MEPC) and related working groups, and assistance in the preparation and review of submissions and background papers on the subject of monitoring and reducing greenhouse gas emissions from marine shipping. At EU level expert advice and support of BMVI particular in the preparation and discussion of any proposals from the European Commission to take place on greenhouse gas emissions in the maritime sector and the possible introduction of appropriate regional measures.
For more information, see the terms of reference, which is part of the tender documents.
The subject shall be the supply, delivery and after-sales service of various solar materials to Sierra Leone. The tender has 1 lot only. The tender documents are available free of costs as download. Please check following link: http://www.welthungerhilfe.de/tenders.html
Promoting renewable energy service for social development in Sierra Leone through the supply of a batch of solar equipment. The subject of this tender shall be the supply, delivery and after-sales-service of various solar material to CFR Freetown, Sierra Leone.
Today we are in the market for various typed of LED bulbs and floodlights. All information can be obtained from the tender dossier, which is available under http://www.welthungerhilfe.de/tenders.html
- The actions supported under the program Sinteg showcase research and support transfer concomitantly.
- Implement a broad exchange between science, business and politics, and thus the goal of transferring the pattern of the solutions showcase nationwide reach.
- Draw up proposals based on the findings from the windows, as key challenges of the energy transition as system integration, flexibility, security, system stability and power economic efficiency as well as the conversion from conventional to intelligent energy networks and the development of smart market structures can be handled.
- Provide guidance for the targeted use of findings from the Sinteg program for standardization processes that should also feed into the refinement of rules and regulatory frameworks on nationaler-, EU and international level.
- Reach a broad transfer of knowledge of Sinteg program and the results broadly communicate to trigger eg numerous follow business investment..
Details and details see attached Annex: Terms of Reference for service projects "Scientific support and transfer of results of the funding program, showcase Intelligent Energy - Digital Agenda for the energy transition '(Sinteg)" (project number 26/16).