Extension of the UNFCCC in Bonn
Power, incl. Maintenance.
Build a medium-voltage station, Generator, NSHV AV / SV,
Main power transmission part with busbar 1000 A part with main cables 10 000m, General installation in high quality with KNX and Dali. LED lighting and energy-saving lamps.
Window: The construction EG / 1.OG done in RC3 according to DIN EN 1627 for EMA.
Medium voltage system:
- MS switchgear with 7 fields;
- 2 transformer's 1200 kVA.
Own power plant:
- Emergency diesel 500 kVA.
- Main energy distribution system with 1500 A;
- Busbar 1000 A.
Proof: Minimum requirements for suitability
Maintenance is with advertised.
Application:The CT system has the full scope of Macro-CT, to micro-CT, covering for high-resolution scanning at up to 300 kV. Expected end of construction of the hall is 11/2018.
o Concrete / steel concreteB x H x L = 1000 mm x 300 x 6000
o Test length: 3,000 mm; Test section: 50 mm-300 mm
- positioning of the X-ray systemX-ray system:
Travel: 3000 mm at 2 m / min
Rotation angle: 210 ° (+/- 105 °) with 0,5-1 rpm (3 ° -6 ° / s)
backlash-free positioning concept through full range of motion of the rotation (including change of direction)
o Linear positioning of the detectors
horizontal traverse: 600 mm 2 m / min
vertical traverse: 340 mm 2 m / minhardware limit
- loading unit of concrete test
o applied vertical u. axial loads to specimen
Compressive force, static / dynamic: 600 kN / 300 kN; 300 kN / 300 kN
Traction static + dynamic: 300 kN; 300 kN
Railway static: 250 mm; 100 mm
Railway static: 250 mm; 100 mm
Infrastructure dynamically: +/- 25 mm; +/- 25 mm
Dynamically frequency: 5 Hz; 5 Hz
o applied vertical reaction force
Power static: 400 kN
- X-ray system
o Superabsorbent materials having 300 mm cross-sectional reconstruction
Resolution 3D: 50 microns
Resolution 2D: 300 microns
o medium absorption with 50 mm cross-section of reconstruction materials
Resolution 3D: 15 microns
o variability of the measurement geometry (downsampling): continuously electrically and system integratesSource manually;
o High-energy radiation sourcesRadiation energy and dose rate. 9 MeV / 30 Gy / min . Radiation Power & Performance: 300 kV / 300 W
o High-energy X-ray detector array and pixel size
3D high resolution Scan: 500 x 50 mm
3D Quick Scan: 400 x 400 mm
2D real-time observation: 300 x 150 mm
o Mechanics: Precise executed depending on the measuring situation for up to 5 microns accuracy
o Radiation protection: collimation
o CT software
Data collection: closed process chain for the acquisition of the projection data m. integrated image optimization processes; Advanced image analysis functionality in the data acquisition software
Measuring processes: continuous, step mode, free user-defined, 4D CTScattered radiation correction; direct visualization of intermediate Ergebn. the reconstruction;
CT reconstruction: simultaneously with the measurement
Algorithms: Feldkamp (FBP), ARTMessverf., Region of Interest CT
Reconstruction times: faster simultaneously with measurement orImage analysis functionality, immediate visual feedback, interactive segmentation functions for data> 4GB
graphic BV algorithms design: transfer from interactive mode, editing a graph, use the BATCH mode remotely on Linux clusters a data center
Analysis packages. Particle analysis, fiber analysis, porosity analysis, local and global structural characteristics (inner volumes and the densities of local curvature.)structural analysis
partitioned memory, simultaneous access to images in stacks of volumes >> 4GB, Linux and Windows OS
Control computer 64 bits, RAM 64GB
Reconstruction computer: 2 x 64 bit RAM 64GB, 12 GB GPUVisualization: 64 bit, 1 TB RAM, 10 TB hard disk space, 16 GB GPU, Fast SSD: 2x2TB - 2x4TB
Data Storage: NAS, 40 TB, Raid 5
- Performance Positioniereinh, Belastungseinh, X system software..
- Integrated performance overall system
o System blurring, blurring (MTF, ASTM E1441-CT)
o System uncertainty (Calibrated phantom length measurement)ASTM E 2597th
See II.2.4 - Description of the procurement.Information about construction work There exists no single monument, but the ensemble protection should be preserved from urban and architectural reasons.
Subsequent renovation projects are the subject of the proposed assignment:
- Basic energy rehabilitation based on the EnEV 2013;
- Realization of accessibility and inclusion (input and transformation of lifts, barrier-free development, input and conversion of disabled toilets, etc.);
- building Ecology / sustainable building according to the rating system sustainable building (BNB), appropriate application of the guide sustainable building (LFNB);Premises (renovation of offices, sanitary rooms, kitchens, meeting and function rooms, etc.);
- Mostly renewal of the electrical installation for the purpose of compliance with the current regulations, component replacement;
- Fire safety upgrade.
BGF, houses 18-19-20: 14100 m²
Project costs (net) KG 440 / KG 450: EUR 4 100 000Summer 2024 (Phases 8) The contract covers The step agreement to be concluded to cover the entire HOAI image including the RBBau-section ES-Bau in EW construction quality.
- Services Specialist planning Electrical Building Services (Annex Group 4: Power plants and plant Group 5: telecommunications and information technology systems)
Phases 1-9 HOAI § 54ff for the basic renovation of the buildings 18, 19 and 20 and for the temporary space and media-technical connection of the container facility.Rating System sustainable building (BNB);
- Special services such as inventory, documentation review, empty pipe planning for container connectivity, photo documentation, detailed
Proof of economic viability for illumination.Summer 2028 (Phases 9). However, a legal right to the transfer of all services does not exist.
It is to procure a multi-purpose X-ray diffractometer that can be used for the following tests:
- qualitative and quantitative phase analysis;.
- Structural analysis;
- High-resolution X-ray diffraction;
- Creation and of rocking curves reciprocal space maps;.
- Grazing Incidence Diffraction;Texture measurements. Out-of-plane and in-plane measurements with grazing incidence must be possible without device modification u. Subsequent adjustment. Soller collimators needed. Omega / 2Theta-) goniometer with centric Euler cradle and sample stage following characteristics should have:
- Increment 0.0001 °;
- angular accuracy <= +/- 0.01 °;
- turning circles Omega, 2Theta, Chi, Phi;Tilting possibility about 2 more axes; Adjustment. This requires a high vacuum device is needed (high vacuum gauge, and -Turbomolekularpumpe -Drehschieberpumpe).
The detector-side secondary optics between different modular beam optics (three integrated ray paths) should be able to be changed automatically.
For the detection of X-ray detectors are needed.
An energy dispersive, position-sensitive silicon strip detector for 1D measurements should have the following characteristics:This can be achieved by optics;
- Sensitive area> = 196 mm;
- Pixel size <= 100 microns for high resolution;
- Operating with no gas, air cooling.
. A detector for 2D measurements of simultaneously capturing large angular ranges and rapid changes in high-temperature tests should have the following characteristics:
- Surface> = 2750 mm;
- Pixel size <= 175 microns;
- Operating with no gas, air cooling.B. requires a tube mount, aperture, shutter assemblies, optical benches, glass gap, alignment tools, dynamic scintillation detector holder, absorbers, filters, micro masks, reference materials, etc. for the various configurations and tests described. ICSD database) are present. An automatic component identification, configuration, and calibration of the components and a conflict detection by the software are necessary or desirable.