Coupled energy-efficient high-performance computer system HLRN-IV, which is to be operated at the Berlin and Göttingen in HLRN composite as successor system of HLRN-III (www.hlrn.de). In addition to the sales contracts for the high-performance computer system contracts for hardware maintenance and software maintenance for a period expected to be completed by 5 years. For buying are 28 million EUR gross available. This investment must not be exceeded, and the cost for the entire offered hardware and software, including software updates must contain. For the operating costs of both locations a maximum of 4,000,000 EUR are gross per calendar year prior time. Even this sum must not be exceeded, which hereby shall be covered all operating costs of the service life of 5 years. With the two contracting authorities (ZIB and University of Göttingen), a location-based contract will be concluded at the same time.
Overall system consisting of 2 complexes for the two locations incl. 5 years hardware maintenance, software maintenance and consulting and the option to extend the contract or contract components on hardware maintenance, software maintenance and consulting so that even the last installed system component for a period of up to 5 years can be operated.
Works sanitary, heating engineering work.
The process is under number B14060-3020506-001-410-01geführt. Please enter these on in all correspondence.
We point out that in this notice only the essential information are given. This is provided in the form of Directive 2014 due to the character limit that. The final information about the process can the tender documents are removed. Regarding the request of the tender documents, please note the information provided under Section VI.3) Additional information.
The 1966 originally built as an interim lightweight construction buildings house is repaired and brought in a reasonable time for the use and condition, after about 50 years of useful life. The rectangular four-storey house at the Krupp Straße 2-4 in Berlin-Mitte is used by the police as a service building. The restructuring plan aims largely dependent on the receipt of constructive stand and includes interventions in the field of building technology, the upgrading of fire safety and the supporting structure the energy efficiency of the building envelope a Schadstoffsanierung and the fitting-out of interiors.
Construction phase) must be integrated into the school site. Given the urgency of the project counts as adopted by the budget committee on the pilot projects that are carried out for the acceleration of new school buildings.
The following delegable builders services to be awarded as a project control services:
- Areas of action:Organization, Quantities and qualities, Costs and funding, Dates and capacities.
- Level A1 (only power section 2) Level A2 (power sections 3 to 5) and Level B (power sections 6 to 9) according to description of the delegated by the AG to the AN builders services (see tender documents / contract information V 6).listed as an option under II.2.11).
- Participation in the awarding of freelance services: identification and naming of in project preparation to be involved in, evaluating tenders, including award proposal, preparing, implementing and participating in contract negotiations as specified by the AG, Preparation of contract drafts, obtaining the consent of the AG to negotiated outcomes .
- Guiding and keeping a record during the period of the project management of the power sections 2-9 in the project management, including pick up and delivery to and from the AG office,
- Project Figure in the booking system HHV: Picture and updating of individual and total costs of the measures in HHV over the entire project cycle, invoice booking in HHV,
- EVergabe: processing of procurement processes in the power section 6 and 7 on the basis of the electronic procurement platform of the Senate Administration for Urban Development and Housing,
- Reporting: cyclical reporting to fixed dates over funding agencies, need carriers and clients.
Additional services are part of the planning competition for the award of the general planning of the following tasks:Participation in the preparatory meetings and the jury session. Area Detection and comparative costing for preliminary examination of up to 15 competition entries in accordance with the formal requirements of the AG. Comparative presentation of energy concepts and energy efficiency of up to 15 competition entries and a summary of the test report.
The planning involved in addition to the general planning (buildings, technical equipment, structural design, open space planning, building physics), engineers and specialized experts such as security coordinators, Fire protection consultants, ventilation assessors and design dependent yet to be named planning stakeholders will include.B. means of prefabricated wall panels or cubicles. 07/2005, 21.9.2005, available at www.stadtentwicklung.berlin.de/service/rundschreiben).
See II.2.4) - Description of the procurement.Due to the long-standing failure to be investments for function maintenance in the buildings of the DHM a significant investment backlog exists which makes necessary part small-scale renovation and repair work in the buildings.
A Review EW-construction occurs.
Specifically, the following measures are planned:
Renewal time recording system;
Renovation and expansion of software building management system (BMS);
Commission to review the RÜV Directive;
Implementation estate Energy Concept (LEK).
Restoration stone facade including architectural sculpture outside and inside (Schlüterhof);
Window restoration and installation exterior shutters;
Restoration toilet areas;
Renewal / extension of the niche air conditioners;
Renewal burglar alarm system;
Examination of the roof canopy Schlüterhof and possibly resulting measures.
painter even repair the rooms and corridors;
Window restoration and installation exterior shutters;
Installation air conditioning in the vault cellar of the library;
Renewal software burglar alarm system;
Conversion of BMA.
Exhibition Hall (Pei Building):
Restoration glass facade (exchange support and individual glass panels):
- Parquet renovation;
- Renewal / Expansion fire alarm system;
- Replacement lighting;
- Restoration of natural stone facades (joints);
- Securing stone facade (single sheets).
- Handicap development;Lighting).
- Moisture Restoration of the base floor;
- Restoration Traufgesims (courtyard façade).
- Facade renovation;
- Video surveillance and signal fence;
- Renewal of drinking water and fire water supply;
- Renewal privacy on the fence;
- Implementation of new fire protection plan;
- BMA change the detector;DIN 276 (also the KG to be announced and power ranges).
For the realization was in the builders' detection / design pad construction a17.6 million EUR gross (KG 200-700) approved.
Attributable to KG 300 7 EUR 100 000;
KG 400: 6,000,000 EUR;
KG 700: 4.5 million EUR.However, a legal right to the transfer of all services does not exist.