Sponsor operator selects a heat source (heat exchanger stations and gas plants - also equipment) owned by the City District Brno - center, which closes with the concession contract. Future operator (concessionaire) will have these heat sources from the sponsor leased and will operate, ie. Will supply heat to the supply points on the device connected and carry out repairs, maintenance and inspection of equipment so that they are in perfect working order and meet all legal requirements and technical standards, and will also ensure the provision of emergency services and consultancy.
The deliverable awarded public contract is:
1) Rent heat sources concessionaires authority;
2) the execution of repairs, maintenance and service of heat sources concessionaires;
3) provision of emergency services concessionaires;
4) The production and distribution of thermal energy concessionaires;
5) implementation of the revision;
6) provision of consultancy and other services concessionaires authorities.
The subject of the public contract is the reconstruction and completion of Janáček Theatre consisting mainly of:
- Reconstruction of the "energy center"
- Reconstruction of all networks (high-voltage and low-voltage wiring, air conditioning, refrigeration and air conditioning, including heat recovery, water supply and sewerage)
- Installation of equipment related to fire safety,
- Completion of the reconstruction stage technology,
- Reconstruction of operating theaters
- Reconstruction of driveways, parking areas and access to operating the theater,
- Completion of the reconstruction of sanitary facilities for visitors,
- Completion of the reconstruction and modernization of the interior spectator areas, including reconstruction buffets.
The subject also includes the reconstruction of the roof and the entrance staircase in front of the main entrance to the building.
For more details, see ZD.