The subject of the contract is the choice of provider net active electric power and performing the duties of a balance group coordinator for the needs of the 25 sites of the University "St. St. Cyril and Methodius ", which are described in the technical specification documentation of the contract. The estimated amount of electricity to be delivered in 12 months, is defined in terms of power consumption in the last 12 months totaled 1,618,268 kWh kWh. The estimated amount of electricity does not commit the Contracting Authority to acquire.
Upon delivery must be delivered electricity with quality and procedures as provided for in the Energy Act (EA) and other legislation governing the public relations related to the supply of electricity (including regulations under the Energy Act, the Rules trading electricity (PTEE) and rules for measuring the quantity of electricity (Piquet). as "a balance group coordinator" contractor should take responsibility for balancing include contracting in the balancing energy market as a participant (indirect member ) standard balancing group without sponsor to pay a fee to participate, and provide forecasting consumption contracting authority, including the administration of hourly schedules for consumption sponsor.
Supply of heat for the needs of Montana Office at the TD of NRA Veliko Tarnovo in the administrative buildings on 11 Lyuben Karavelov Str. And 3 "Jeravica" Square for a period of 24 months as of 3.2.2018.
Supply of heat for the needs of Montana Office at the TD of NRA Veliko Tarnovo in the administrative buildings on 11 Lyuben Karavelov Str. And 3 "Jeravica" square for a period of 2 years, providing in the heated rooms a temperature, according to the norms, With tolerances. The inclusion of the heating of consumers during the heating season (for the heating season is considered the period from 1.11. To 31.3.) Is performed when the average daily outdoor air temperature in 3 consecutive days is less than +12 ° C; Switching off heating during the heating season by raising the average daily outdoor temperature in 3 consecutive days above +12 ° C or at the written request of the developer outside the heating season. Maintenance, repair and adjustment of the facilities in the boiler plants, in accordance with the technical rules and norms for design, construction and operation of the facilities and facilities for production, transmission and distribution of thermal energy, determined by the ordinances under Art. 83, para. 1, item 2 and art. 125, para. 4 of the Energy Act.
The subject of the procurement includes the supply of net active electrical energy for the needs of NSA "Vasil Levski" in the region of Veliko Tarnovo and Shumen district, provision of a service for consumption forecasting as well as preparation of schedules by the balancing group coordinator , Their submission, adjustment of the submitted schedules, liability for balancing and all activities related to participation in the contracting authority's electricity market.
The scope, scope and requirements for the performance of the public procurement are detailed and regulated in Section I. Technical specifications of procurement documentation.
- Preparation by the Contractor of the daily hourly load schedules and covering their imbalances and the parameters for their formation over the term of the contract. This daily schedule will be a common type of expected hourly energy load. The daily schedule is 24 hours, starting from 00:00 to 24:00 for the day.
- Submission by the Contractor of the hourly daily delivery schedules of ESO, in accordance with the provisions of the ATEX. Timely administration of schedules and exchange of information with ESO EAD.
- Coordination and balancing of the net electricity.
- Signing electricity delivery schedules through the Web Portal. Generate different reports - graphical and table representation of agreed and measured quantities of electricity, unbalances.
- Monitor the hourly measured amounts of electrical energy in tabular and graphical form.
- Maintenance and transmission by the Contractor of an electronic data base for the hourly and monthly electricity consumption of the region of Veliko Tarnovo and Shumen.
- Providing assistance in the process of registration of the site of the Contracting Authority.
- The participant should have a built-in point tracking system that allows on-line access for users.
- The participant should declare the number of members joining ...
Selection of electricity supplier and balancing group coordinator for powering of objects owned by Dr. Stefan Cherkezov AD MOBAL.
The contractor shall deliver for a period of 12 (twelve) months, the net active electrical energy and the balancing group coordinator for 8 low-voltage objects, for the needs of MTC "Dr. Stefan Cherkezov" AD.
Estimated amount of electricity over 1 year: about 1 944 880 (one million nine hundred and forty-four thousand eight hundred and eighty) kWh / year.
"Selection of Electricity Provider and Balancing Group Coordinator for powering of objects owned by Dr. Stefan Cherkezov JSC MOBILE".
For each of the lots: in execution of the assigned public procurement contract, the Contractor shall carry out complete, adequate and fully compliant with the requirements of the Assignor for the exercising of author's supervision during the execution of the construction and installation works on the investment project in all their individual parts, in the design phase, until the issuance of "Permission to use" respectively "Certificate of putting into operation". The subject of this procurement for each item includes the following activities: Visiting the site (building) during the exercising of the author's supervision; Assistance of the Assignor - Veliko Tarnovo Municipality in the realization of the project; Expert activities and consultancy; Preparation and validation of executive documentation; Participation in admission committee (s).
Lot 1 - Estimated value - BGN 24 693.40 excluding VAT. Exercise of author's supervision of activities for carrying out construction works on sites: Object 1 "Improvement of the urban environment in hc. "Cholakovtsi", Veliko Tarnovo: reconstruction and rehabilitation of streets, pedestrian alleys and sidewalks incl. energy saving street lighting and an affordable environment (Phase 1). Estimated value: BGN 14,548.48 without VAT Object 2: "Aleksandar" quarter of "Cholakovtsi" - Buzludzha district, Veliko Tarnovo incl. energy-saving street lighting and an affordable environment. "Estimated value: 10 144,92 BGN without VAT.
OP1: The project developed measures prescribed in detailed energy audit.
1. Heating installation. The heating system is water-pump 75/60 ° C. Provided heaters are steel radiators with a height of 500 mm. Two pipe distribution network, radiation scheme. That will be mounted under the ceiling in the basement and will be filled with polypropylene pipes stabilized. By collectors in the boiler powered 4 heating branch. By way valves branches managed by internal and external temperature, will ensure pofasadno regulate the installation depending on external conditions. The distribution network in the basement insulation is provided. Vertical pipes will be installed outdoors in all rooms. At each heater will be installed radiator valve inlet and shut off the exit. When passing through construction elements of the building, the pipes will be installed in casing and two layers of insulation to prevent deformation. The distribution network provided U-joints in places referred to in the drawings. On the risers are provided for ball valves with discharger. Radiators in the distribution network will be drained by secret taps to drain. The installation will be evacuated by manual and automatic air vents installed on each radiator and the high points of the distribution network.
2. Boiler. Boiler installation is an existing, completed in 2012. Installed 2 boilers with a capacity of 310 kW, and 160 kW. Replaced collectors existing branches are mounted pumps and three-way valves. Pump is installed to power the boilers. In the collectors are made conclusions about additional 2 branches being mounted cranes respective conclusions. Will be installed pumps, three-way valves, check valves and valves for the other two branches of the installation.
3. The control system of the boiler and room temperatures. To provide automatic control of the boiler will be installed ...