"Providing electricity for the needs of the Ministry of Health."
Delivery of active power medium voltage for the needs of University Hospital "St. Catherine" JSC, providing service in forecasting demand and scheduling coordinator balancing group submission, if necessary, the submitted schedules, responsible for balancing all activities related to participation in the free electricity market to the developer.
The subject of the contract includes:
- Preparation of Contractor daily hourly load profiles and covering their imbalances and parameters for their formation for the duration of the contract. This daily schedule should be a kind of expectations hourly energy load. The daily schedule should cover 24 hours starting from 0:00 am. To 24:00 pm. For the day.
- Send the Contractor hourly daily delivery schedules of ESO, in accordance with the provisions of PTEE. Timely administration of schedules and information exchange "ESO" EAD.
- Coordinating and balancing the net quantities of electricity.
- Registration of schedules for delivery in Web portal. Generate various reports - graphical and tabular presentation of agreed and measured amounts of electricity imbalances.
- Monitor hourly metered quantities of electricity in tabular and graphical form.
- Maintaining and transmission Contractor electronic database of hourly and monthly electricity consumption Employer.
- Assist in the registration process of site Principal.
The contracting authority should not charge for:
- Preparation, submission and registration of the Contractor daily hourly load profiles and covering their imbalances and parameters for their formation;
- Participation in the balancing group and penalties for excess or shortage of imbalances.
The contractor responsible for the administration schedules and information exchange with ESO.
Delivery of net electricity generation and selection of a balance group coordinator for the territorial divisions of the DS "FZD."
56. Antikristalizatsionna supplement.
57. Protivokristalizatsionna Aviation add fuel JET-A1.
58. Additive for motor oil Cougar helicopter Conservation (Brayco 599 or equivalent).
59. Aviation Oil Aeroturbine total 535 or equivalent.
60. Oil protective type MIL-PRF-21260-E.
61. Grease Mobil Special SHC 100 or equivalent.
62. Grease NS-3913-G1.