existing frame replacement (aluminum) with aluminum frame with thermal break and energy efficient glazing - Isolation of the concrete structure facades by an external system (insulation + finishing panels) and insulation and sealing of flat roofs.
This contract includes two components:
1. SECTION A: Supply and installation of parking meters
• the supply and installation of 90 parking meters on foot running on consumables powered solar energy in the streets of downtown (the current product is PARKEON brand and type STELIO STRADA)
• the services necessary for the disconnection, removal of existing parking meters
• removing concrete supports and / or the recesses if they are not reusable (dismantled devices remain property of the City and shall be deposited in the Parking Grand Place)
• the supply, installation and start-up of a fleet management computer allowing agents of the City of remote control the functioning and / or give the necessary intervention requests,
2. SECTION B: Hardware maintenance (two-year contract extendable to three years)
• maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment within 24 hours,
• commissioning of control software, a soft and a communication interface with the timestamps if the existing is not compatible. (Parkeon PARK MY FOLIO)
• the monthly fee for financial transactions.
3. STRAND C: Financial Transactions
The company is to install low-RGBW-type energy efficient lighting devices to highlight the Belfry of Mons.
The tenderer's attention is drawn to the fact that the Belfry is classified world heritage of UNESCO, working on this building will have to be meetings with the steering committee formed as part of the procedure for granting heritage certificate, and special attention should be paid to the implementation, the type of cables and fixtures both inside and out. This concept should be incorporated into the positions of application of the material.
The company includes:
- The supply and placement of all anticipated equipment and defined in the Special Administrative Clauses and descriptive surveying the facility;
- All other work or supplies not provided to the Special Administrative recognized but nevertheless necessary for the full establishment and proper operation of facilities;
- A full guarantee of 10 years, reflected in each position;
- 10 static and dynamic programs 4 programs with designer lights and 20 hours of programming.
For the sake of organization and security actions to take in areas accessible to the public will be conducted outside the Belfry visiting hours. The contractor is required to notify before the beginning of work on a schedule of its activities for approval.
The Belfry is classified, the installation should be performed nondestructively, all fasteners will be made at the joints and in any case in stone. This point will be meetings with the steering committee. The goal is to achieve a visually least invasive plant possible and safeguard the data of the place.
The Contractor shall be responsible for the performance of all the services described in these Specifications including:
- preventive and corrective maintenance of technical installations,
- the management and energy use of the building,
- the operation of installations,
- monitoring of installations,
- supervision of the execution,
- the stock of parts and its management,
- the introduction of a computer-assisted maintenance management system (CMMS),
- the cleaning of the motorized blinds and the exterior of the glazing once a year.
The technical installations concerned are set out in Annex A to the technical clauses and mainly include:
- heating, ventilation and air-conditioning installations,
- sanitary and fire protection installations (such as smoke-extraction domes, fire doors but not fire extinguishers), including infiltration and sewage water lifting installations
- high-voltage electrical installations, generating sets and high-current installations, apart from the replacement of light sources and ballasts for indoor and outdoor luminaires
- low-voltage electrical installations including remote monitoring, door intercom, access control (including locks, gates and motorized gates), fire detection, but not computer equipment managed by the Employer ( Servers, switches and computers, repeaters of GSM networks in basements)
- motorized blinds, smoke outlets, etc.
- the lifts.