VN-Distribution Efficiency Project - P125996
Southern Power Corporation - International Relations Department | Published May 20, 2015 - Deadline July 7, 2015
Procurement Of Substation Electrical Equipment And Materials,
Communication And Scada, Phase 4 (7 X 110kv Subprojects)
Invitation for Bids
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
DISTRIBUTION Efficiency PROJECT (DEP)
IDA Credit 5156-VN
Contract Tile: Procurement of Substation electrical equipment andmaterials, communication and SCADA, Phase 4 (7 x 110kV subprojects)
Reference No.: 04-15/SPC/DEP-SPC-S4-G05
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General ProcurementNotice for thisProject that appeared in Development Business, issue no. WB1265-06 of 6 June 2012.
2. The Socialist Republic ofVietnam has received a credit from the International DevelopmentAssociation toward the cost of DistributionEfficiency Project (DEP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contracts forProcurement of Substation electrical equipment and materials, communication and SCADA, Phase 4 (7 x110kVsubprojects).
3. Bidders may bid for one or severalContracts, as further defined in the bidding document. Bidders wishing to offerdiscounts in case they are awarded more than one contract will be allowed to do so, provided those discounts are included in theLetter of Bid.
4. Southern Power Corporation (EVN SPC) now invitessealed bids fromeligible and qualified bidders for Package DEP-SPC-S4-G05: Substation electricalequipment and materials, communication and SCADA, ICB No: DEP-SPC-S4-G05, including 07 Lots:
(i) Lot 5.1: Substation electricalequipment and materials, communication and SCADA for O Mon 110kV substation
(ii) Lot5.2: Substation electrical equipment andmaterials, communication andSCADA for Tan Binh 110kV substation
(iii) Lot 5.3: Substation electrical equipment and materials,communication and SCADA for Go Quao 110kV substation
(iv) Lot 5.4: Substation electrical equipment and materials,communication and SCADA for Cho Gao 110kV substation
(v) Lot 5.5: Substation electrical equipment andmaterials, communication and SCADA for Long Duc 110kV substation
(vi) Lot 5.6: Substation electrical equipment and materials,communication and SCADA for Giang Dien 110kV substation
(vii) Lot 5.7: Substation electrical equipment and materials,communication and SCADA for Chau Thanh 2 - 110kV substation
5. Biddingwill be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Servicesunder IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to alleligiblebidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Southern Power Corporation; Mr. Nguyen Van Hop, Chairman & General Director, email: email@example.com and inspect theBidding Documents at the address given below from May 25,2015 (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM every working day).
7. Qualifications requirements include, inter alia, the following key criteria:
(i) Bidder shallhave the average turnover of three recent fiscal year (2011, 2012 and2013 or 2012, 2013 and 2014) at least:
- VND 18,000,000,000 equivalent for each of the Lot 5.1/Lot 5.7
- VND 24,000,000,000 equivalent for each of the Lot 5.2/Lot 5.4/ Lot 5.6
- VND 20,000,000,000 equivalent for Lot 5.3
- VND 22,000,000,000 equivalent for Lot 5.5
Bidder submitted more than one lot shall meet the required average turnover for total value ofeach lot.
(ii) Bidder hasperformed at least two (02) contracts for similar goodswithin the last 5 years (2010-2014).
(iii) At least three (03) years of experience for major manufacturing,business activities. Relevant documentary evidence from the realistic end-users to be accordingly submitted with thebid.
A margin of preferencefor certain goodsmanufactured domestically shall be applied, as appropriate.Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documentsin English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a writtenApplication to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of VND 4,400,000 or USD 200, VAT included. The method of payment will be by cash or by direct deposit(allfees relevant to the money transfer shall be borne by the bidder) to the followingaccount:
Accountname: Southern Power Corporation
Address: 72 Hai Ba Trung Street,Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Account No.: 102010000087610 (VND) at Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade, Ho Chi Minh City Branch,or
1600201060264 (USD) at Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and RuralDevelopment, Saigon Branch (Swift code: VBAAVNVX806)
The bidding documents willbe sent by express courier if required by a purchaser. All the costs relevant to courier services shall be borne by the purchaser.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before9:00 AM(local time) on July 7,2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in thepresence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 9:00 AM (local time) on July 7, 2015. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of:
- VND 180,000,000 or USD 8,400 for each of the Lot5.1/ Lot 5.7
- VND 240,000,000 or USD 11,200 for each of the Lot5.2/ Lot 5.4/ Lot 5.6
- VND 200,000,000 or USD 9,300 for Lot5.3
- VND 220,000,000 or USD 10,200 for Lot5.5
Ifa bidder submits a bid for morelots, a bid security for the total amount shouldbe furnished.
9. The address referred toabove is:
Southern Power Corporation(EVN SPC) - International Relations Department
72 Hai Ba TrungStreet, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Telephone:(+84 8) 3939 0165 - Facsimile: (+84 8) 3521 0443