VN-Danang Sustainable City Development - P123384
Da Nang Priority Infrastructure Investment Projects Management Unit | Published September 16, 2016 - Deadline November 22, 2016
Extension Of Capacity Of Hoa Xuan Wastewater Treatment Plant
And Operation And Maintenance Of The Plant For 5 Years
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
SocialistRepublic of Vietnam
Danang Priority InfrastructureInvestment Projects Management Unit
Extension of Capacity of Hoa Xuan WastewaterTreatment Plant and Operation and Maintenance of the Plant for 5 Years
Date: September 22, 2016
Contract IdentificationNo: 1.11
World Bank Loan/Credit No: 5233-VN
1. The Government of theSocialist Republic of Vietnam has received a Credit from the International DevelopmentAssociation (IDA) in various currencies towards the cost of DanangSustainable City Development Project. It is intended that part oftheproceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Contract 1.11 - Extension of Capacity ofHoa Xuan Wastewater Treatment Plant and Operation and Maintenance of the Plant for5 Years.
2. TheDanang Priority InfrastructureInvestment Project Management Unit operating under Danang city People's Committee now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction and completion oftheContract 1.11 - Extension of Capacity of Hoa XuanWastewater Treatment Plant and Operation and Maintenance of the Plant for 5 Years("the Facilities"). International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordancewith the World Bank's Single-Stage BiddingProcedure.
3. This contract includes construction, maintenance and operation of the followingfacilities to treat an average day flow of 40,000 m3/day.
The facilities include Influent Wastewater Pumping Station, Headwork with flowmeasurement flume, trash screening, grit removal tank, SBR Tanks, UV Disinfection Tank, Air Blower House, Odor Collection andTreatment for Headwork, Yard Piping and Plant Water Reuse System, Drainage System, Internal Road, and Landscaping,Electrical Works, Lighting System, Automation System, SCADA and Tools, Lightning Protection System, Telephone and internetSystem, Fire Protection System. The operation and maintenance services included in this contract are for a period of 5 years. It isrequired that the construction, supply and installation of the facilities are completed within 20 months.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect thebidding documents at the office of the Project Management Unit at the address given below:
Planning and Procurement Division, 4th Floor
Project Management Unit for DaNang Priority InfrastructureInvestment Project
No. 54, Thai Phien Road, Da NangCity, Vietnam
Tel: +084 0511 3562 677
Fax: +084 0511 3562 678
Contact: Mr. Luong Thach Vy, PMU Director
between the hours of 7:30 hours to 11:30hours and13:30 hours to 17:00 hours from Monday through Friday.
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of awritten application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of VND4,500,000. The method of payment will be cash, cashier's check or direct deposit to specified account No:
Currency: Vietnam dong (VND)
Bank: VIETNAM TECHNOLOGICAL AND COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK - TECHCOMBANK
Bank Address: 191 BÀ TRI?U - HÀ N?I - VI?T NAM
Account name: DANANG PRIORITY INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT PROJECTS MANAGEMENT UNIT
Account Number: 19127888888579
Swift Code: VTCB VN VX
Thebidding documents may be received directly at the address above or sent by a courier service on the bidder's specific request andupon payment of an additional nonrefundable fee of VND 1,000,000 for domestic delivery within Vietnam or VND 2,000,000 for overseasdelivery. The Project Management Unit will not be responsible for loss or late delivery of the bidding documents.
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions ofContract are the provisions of the Bank Standard Bidding Documents: Procurement of Plant.
7. Bids must bedelivered to the above office on or before 14:00 hours on November 22,2016 and must be accompanied by a security of VND 4.7 billion or an equivalent amount in another freely convertiblecurrency.
8. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will beopened in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 14h15 November 22, 2016 at the offices of the ProjectManagement Unit at the address above.