HEALTH SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT PROJECT - P113349
CPIB Health -3 | Published September 13, 2016 - Deadline October 28, 2016
Procurement Of Equipment And Instruments For Mobile Service
Groups For Medical Equipment
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received a credit from the InternationalDevelopment Association toward the cost of "Health SystemImprovement" Project and it intends to applypart of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for "Procurement of equipmentand instruments for mobile service groups for medical equipment".
1. TheCPIB "Health -3" now invites sealed bids from eligible andqualified biddersfor:
LOT# 1. calibration and measuringequipment
Current clamp with a multimeter
Electrical safety analyzer
X-ray radiation analyzer
Oxygen flow/pressure analyzer
Radiometer (for quality assurance of Phototherapy )
Sound Level Meter
Industrial metal detector, wood and flush
Electronic precision scales
Electronic analytical balance
Laser distance meter
Digital Vernier caliper
LOT# 2. accessory equipment andinstruments
Aircompressor with a pneumatic pistol
Voltage stabilizer AC
Extension cable 3 core
Punch with set of drills
Soldering station with a built-in Hot air gun
Bench grinder portable
Toolkit fortechnician ? electronics
Service Cabinet with set of tools
Setof weights accuracy class M1
Biddersmay bid for any orall Lots. A Bid for a particular lot must contain all items of the lot and 100% of the quantities specified foreach item of a lot. Bids will be evaluated and contracts will be awarded onLot-by-Lot basis
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Biddingprocedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans andIDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [January, 2011] ("Procurement Guidelines"), andis open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from CPIB "Health -3";; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address givenbelow from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Tashkent time,from Monday through to Friday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interestedbidders on submission of a written Application to the addressbelow and upon payment of a non refundable fee of 200 USD (VAT free)or the equivalent in Uzbek soums at the exchange rate fixed by the Central Bank ofthe Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. The method of payment will be Bank transfer into one of two following accounts of CPIB "Health -3"
US Dollars: Account # 20210840304947771001,Private Open Joint Stock Commercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent,100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; SWIFT: INFBUZ2X, Correspondent account30111840610000217501 in OJSC"Promsvyazbank" Moscow, Russia, SWIFTCode: PRMSRUMM.
Uzbek Soums: Account #22696000004947771002, Private Open JointStock Commercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent,100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; MFO 01041, INN302124089.
All banking charges and fees related to thebank transfer shall be forthe bidder's account.
6. The bidding documents may be obtained by an authorizedrepresentative of the bidder from the office stated below upon submission to the CPIB "Health -3" of Bidder's Authorization and documents confirming payment of thenon-refundable fee to one of the above accounts. The bidding documents may also be sent to the bidder by courier at no additionalcharge to the bidder following the receipt by the CPIB"Health -3" ofa written request quoting tender number HP/ICB/16/04 UZ, providing address of delivery, contact details, anddocument confirmingpayment of the non-refundable fee to one of the above accounts. Bidding Documentswill be available from September 14, 2016.
7. All bids must beaccompanied by a Bid Security. Theamount of Bid Security shall be not less than equivalent of the following amounts in freely convertiblecurrency:
Lot # 1: USD 12,000.00
Lot # 2: USD 5,000.00
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 3:00 PM (Tashkent time) on October 28,2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presenceof the bidders' representatives, who choose to attend in person or on-line atthe address below at 3:10 PM (Tashkent time) on October 28, 2016.