X--Committee of Care meeting space rental
Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Center for Acquisition Innovation (Washington) | Published September 21, 2015 - Deadline September 25, 2015
The VA required one large conference room or auditorium, approximately 2,500 square feet.
1. This room requires secure Wi-Fi and electrical power for 30 personnel.
2. The space, furnishings, amenities and appearance of the offered solution shall facilitate a professional office and working environment in both appearance and amenities.
3. The space shall be located in a building defined by the Urban Land Institute as Class A and must meet common standards for Class A space in the Washington DC area. The space, furnishings, amenities and appearance of the facility shall represent a professional environment.
4. The Contractor shall provide all necessary equipment, including 10 push-to-talk microphones for Commission members, two wireless hand-held microphones for audience, amplifier/speaker systems, video and tape recorders, projectors, power cords, equipment stands, charts, markers, and other items; to be available as needed. The Contractor shall provide sufficient electrical outlets to operate and power equipment. The auditorium shall have a public audio-visual system capable of broadcasting to the entire audience.
5. The provided space shall be located within one mile of 1575 I Street NW, Washington DC 20005.
6. Commission public meetings are scheduled for the following dates. Dates are subject to change. If dates change, the COR will contact the Contractor at least 15 days in advance to reschedule.
*November 16 - 18, 2015 Washington, DC
*December 14 - 16, 2015 Washington, DC
*January 19 - 21, 2016 Washington, DC
*February 1 - 5, 2016 Washington, DC
* Dates marked with an asterisk are estimated. The number of days and hours are fixed. Each meeting day will last eight hours. The meeting will start at 8:00 am.